cleitonrocha

Administrador
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
bid

i tried to BID on the cue and it says This listing has been removed...
is it still on?

thanks

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Its going up Sunday 8/05, which, as of this post, is still a future date. You guys can bid, but I wouldn't bother, I'm loading my number up on this beauty!

I wouldn't bother bidding if I were you.

Thanks

Kevin

cleitonrocha

Administrador
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
auction

i enter the item number that is on this post...

if somebody has the link for it, send me a PM please....thanks

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
i enter the item number that is on this post...

if somebody has the link for it, send me a PM please....thanks

The auction is not active until tomorrow, 8/05. Try the auction number then.

You can bid against me. I love competition!

Kevin

jmf041

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Ill bid 7.46$ Thahts all I have on my debit is it enough?

LOL atleast I get to admire the pictures.

jmf041

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Well I guess Im not getting a ginacue Dammit. Maybe he will include shipping in the 9.99? I mean it is a high bid.

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
lol Well good luck with your bidding. Hope you have fun with the competition

I know this cue. This is the only one made and there will never be another.

I'm putting my best bid in right off the bat and we can have an over/under on when (if ever) I get outbid. I'm gonna do what auctioneers refer to as the Ttatue of Liberty play. Once the auction gets running I'm just gonna stand there with my arm up and hand in the air.

Kevin

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
I thought my bid last time was strong enough to win . I guess we'll just have to wait and see :)

junksecret

Certified Fish
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
If I know that greedy boy Joe, he'll start his auction at $9.99 and lock you right out.

Kevin

Hahaha, for those still confused, I posted the cue originally here on AZ on 7-20 and stated it was available until I put on eBay on 7-29. I got an acceptable offer here before the 29th which I accepted and marked the cue as "sold pending payment" in this thread. I forgot the cue was still scheduled to go up on eBay on the 29th. It did go up on the 29th and as soon as I got an eBay email about it I ended the auction immediately, although I had received several bids including from Lenoxmjs I'm sure.

Well, the "pending" payment never arrived so I have now scheduled it to go up on eBay tommorow at 4PM PDT. I will not end the auction early and it is a no reserve auction so the highest bidder will own the cue.

Kev....I didn't want to lock anybody out of the bidding so the minimum bid is $1.00. I trust that will be within everyone's budget although if it's too rich for your blood, let me know and I will lower it to $.01....:)

Anyway, sorry for the confusion but it also gave me a chance to take the current photos which I took 2 days ago.

Good luck to all....but don't tell Kevin I said that, he wants it all to himself...:)

Joe

Last edited:

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Great Cue.................

Hahaha, for those still confused, I posted the cue originally here on AZ on 7-20 and stated it was available until I put on eBay on 7-29. I got an acceptable offer here before the 29th which I accepted and marked the cue as "sold pending payment" in this thread. I forgot the cue was still scheduled to go up on eBay on the 29th. It did go up on the 29th and as soon as I got an eBay email about it I ended the auction immediately, although I had received several bids including from Lenoxmjs I'm sure.

Well, the "pending" payment never arrived so I have now scheduled it to go up on eBay tommorow at 4PM PDT. I will not end the auction early and it is a no reserve auction so the highest bidder will own the cue.

Kev....I didn't want to lock anybody out of the bidding so the minimum bid is $1.00. I trust that will be within everyone's budget although if it's too rich for your blood, let me know and I will lower it to $.01....:)

Anyway, sorry for the confusion but it also gave me a chance to take the current photos which I took 2 days ago.

Good luck to all....but don't tell Kevin I said that, he wants it all to himself...:)

Joe

Joe,

This is a wonderful cue you have. Not only rare and beautiful, but also at great build specs, and by a world class cuemaker. I am sure that this cue will enjoy a wonderful ride on Ebay.

Particularly with Kevin poking around all week! :smile:

Will Prout

Bigd3

BIGGER in Texas
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Ginacue

Doesn't Kevin have enough Ginacues already ? Maybe you can leave one for us peasant's Kev. Count me in the bidding, I want this one too. This is going to be like a warm up for the ICCS silent auction. Dan

junksecret

Certified Fish
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Joe,

This is a wonderful cue you have. Not only rare and beautiful, but also at great build specs, and by a world class cuemaker. I am sure that this cue will enjoy a wonderful ride on Ebay.

Particularly with Kevin poking around all week! :smile:

Will Prout

Thanks Will, appreciate the compliment from a premier collector. Have fun at the Vegas Cue Show.

Joe