FargoRate was sold?

sam74

Registered
Isn't the guy who started Fargo rate the owner of Fargo Billiards which is among other things a pool room, gastro pub, pizza place, darts, corn hole, beach volleyball, video arcade, ping pong, air hockey, and foos ball joint? I forgot blackjack, pull tabs, and gambling machine joint but state regulated with these I imagine.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Isn't the guy who started Fargo rate the owner of Fargo Billiards which is among other things a pool room, gastro pub, pizza place, darts, corn hole, beach volleyball, video arcade, ping pong, air hockey, and foos ball joint? I forgot blackjack, pull tabs, and gambling machine joint but state regulated with these I imagine.
Yup.

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 2.18.57 PM.png

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Last edited:

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is for those who don't understand it or use their eyes. More people playing tournament pool now than in the last 30trs. All because of Fargo.
That AND the use of social media. It's the perfect coupling. You can always find a tournament to play now.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes. Once a person's robustness gets to about 300 their FR gets more-n-more accurate. Hear this stuff all the time and its just not true in general.
Really? I'm sure there are outliers, but that's definitely the exception, not the rule.

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
I wish someone would buy Fargo, just to update their damn website! 😉
I feel like I'm getting baited....lol. Fargo can keep the website the way it is. They recently went to green font. What other aspects could they possibly tweak to out do that.

What I think the vast majority of paying customers of the app would like is some added functionality.