FEEL IN AIMING

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's a two way street. All I/we do is have to defend ourselves and an aiming system that's now worldwide and used by pro players.
Something that's been going on for 2 1/2 decades
What happened to you leaving AZ and never coming back once Stan's facebook page is up and running? I think you are addicted to arguing.

phreaticus

8DD639CB-D998-4F32-B957-7550ADD7DE27.jpeg

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
What happened to you leaving AZ and never coming back once Stan's facebook page is up and running? I think you are addicted to arguing.
I think you are addicted to arguing about something you've been doing for at least 10-15 years that you guys have no control over and has exploded all over the world. When are YOU (plural) going to stop and at least pretend like you're somewhat mentally and emotionally normal? I love the way none of it ever applies to you.

Just in case you forgot or don't realize it, YOU just hunted me down to make your goofball post...I didn't seek you out.

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think you are addicted to arguing about something you've been doing for at least 10-15 years that you guys have no control over and has exploded all over the world. When are YOU (plural) going to stop and at least pretend like you're somewhat mentally and emotionally normal? I love the way none of it ever applies to you.
Why are you still here after saying you'd never come back?

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It’s a direct response to his reply to me. It doesn’t have to make sense to you.

Also, all you guys do is argue in this section. So, stfu and keep crying about aiming instead of interjecting into someone else’s conversation.

That’s why they regulated you all to your own child’s section of the forum.
Are you whining right now?

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Working on the elbow drop to good effect. It’s amazing how much this feels weird when previously a pronounced elbow drop, without video support, “felt” like no drop at all.

So, yes, I am capable of self-analysis and learning. 😁

Thanks for the comments. Returning you all to @SpiderWeb thread.

Just an observation... When you address the cb, your grip hand is slightly forward (forearm isn't perpendicular to the cue).
Could be due to the long bridge length you're using.

Anyhow, the cue delivery could be less than desired occasionally. When you take your final stroke, the point at where your forearm should be when the tip strikes the cb occurs a few inches before you strike the cb. If that makes any sense.

It's called timing. Your timing on striking the cb looks to be about a ball distance off. So what happens is the butt end of your cue starts rising just before the tip strikes the cb. This could cause inconsisent draw shots, since the cue is not striking the cb at the most opportune time for your pendulum stroke.

But it does look like you keep the cue on a straight line into the ball. So the worst problem it would cause is not getting maximum speed when you need it.

Last edited:

dquarasr

Registered
Just an observation... When you address the cb, your grip hand is slightly forward (forearm isn't perpendicular to the cue).
Could be due to the long bridge length you're using.

Anyhow, the cue delivery could be less than desired occasionally. When you take your final stroke, the point at where your forearm should be when the tip strikes the cb occurs a few inches before you strike the cb. If that makes any sense.

It's called timing. Your timing on striking the cb looks to be about a ball distance off. So what happens is the butt end of your cue starts rising just before the tip strikes the cb. This could cause inconsisent draw shots, since the cue is not striking the cb at the most opportune time for your pendulum stroke.

But it does look like you keep the cue on a straight line into the ball. So the worst problem it would cause is not getting maximum speed when you need it.
Thanks. I hadn’t noticed that. Also after I viewed this video I was surprised at how long my bridge length was. I had typically been recording myself from front or back, not side.

Noted!!

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Sometimes when I'm shooting bad, I go take a pee. I start the stream, close my eyes and when I open them I check how close I am to the center of the toilet bowl. This is feel. If you're shooting bad, sometimes you just have to go back to basics. 🙃
😉

Not sure it has anything to do with aiming but feel is in there at some point, maybe for speed control.
Your forgetting the sounds.

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
Your forgetting the sounds.
Do you mean the sound of pee hitting water vs. the sound of pee hitting a shoe when drunk?
Well you can tell the difference of a, inside bowl hit and a center water hit. An inside bowl hit will not wake the missus. It's important to keep our better halves well rested and the stealth pee, or night mode pee works well for this.

I can honestly say I've never been drunk enough to pee outside of the toilet bowl or urinal. Gotta have some class. ;)
:)

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Well you can tell the difference of a, inside bowl hit and a center water hit. An inside bowl hit will not wake the missus. It's important to keep our better halves well rested and the stealth pee, or night mode pee works well for this.
That is true about the stealth pee.
I can honestly say I've never been drunk enough to pee outside of the toilet bowl or urinal. Gotta have some class. ;)
:)
I can say with honesty that I've never missed a urinal. 🤪

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
This may be funny, and it kinda is, but NOT. I installed a new toilet, quick flush, higher than the old style, which is nice. But when sitting down yah can never hear the water hit the water, that sucks.