WOW, nice improvment on the video quality, camera's etc. Yup, I was right the TAR crew is getting better and better-faster than i expected, this is gonna blow up, with regular events and re-matches etc, like boxing and UFC fights, sell the story line along with the sport, Good work gentalmen, thanks,
Also putting a piece of the matches up for free on the website should help with video sales too, especially close ones, the blow-outs are gonna be a hard sell, everything will line up sooner than later.
thanks again, i gotta go finish whatching this, I bet on it too, so i'm really likeing it,
Also putting a piece of the matches up for free on the website should help with video sales too, especially close ones, the blow-outs are gonna be a hard sell, everything will line up sooner than later.
thanks again, i gotta go finish whatching this, I bet on it too, so i'm really likeing it,