Finally gonna open

B-Rod

Always Post First!!!
Silver Member
Like the title says im gonna be opening my own room in Pensacola Florida. I should be open by monday this week. I end up buying 18 new diamonds with all pro cut pockets. So if anyone gets this way please stop through my address is 43 w Ninemile rd. Pensacola Fl. 32534 phone number is 850-607-6732 its the old Nine Mile Billiards and everyone keep an eye out for any tournaments ill be having shouldnt be long and ill be able to put on a great added money event.
P.S. I wanted to send a special thanks to all the guys at Diamond they did a great job and if anyone ever needs one i would ask to speak with Brian Miller.

drchesler

Registered
Congratulations on opening your own room. I know it's a tough business, and I wish you well.

Are you planning on doing anything to encourage the younger set to come and play? Maybe a junior clinic on Sunday afternoons or something so you can expand your future clientele?

B-Rod

Always Post First!!!
Silver Member
Thanks yall yes we have smoking and i plan on trying something for the little guys on sunday before we open

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Congrats on your new room. 18 Diamonds is a pretty good size room now. The very best of luck to you. Johnnyt

B-Rod

Always Post First!!!
Silver Member
Ill post pics when I get everything finished up. Yes Troy you people are allowed around these parts lol ... David I hope to see you and Brent around here.

B-Rod

Always Post First!!!
Silver Member
Measureman you got free water for life lol... you sir are def. a pool player lol

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Congratulations on opening your new room. Any plans on streaming? Would love to see what your new room looks like.

wild8bill9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats.

Be sure and get in with the Military down there, I picked up my first viking while in Navy military school there in 1976. Still have the cue, not sure of the name of the room I got it from though. Good Luck. Bill