FREE CUE to someone deserving.. paying it forward

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
well i dident know anything about this thread i got a pm from a good friend i wish everyone good luck wish them the best thanks too my AZBilliards friends for voting for me

too answer a few question i have a cue my friend loaned me i do not own my own cue i have a barrowed cue not my own an i will not sell this cue for anything in the world

btw thanks mojocues for doing this is a great thing you are doing for this Deserving person i wish everyone the best of luck i am sure geting this cue willl make them smile an very happy

And there is your answer. :grin:

Set up the AZHorse.

LGSM3

Jake<built cues for fun
Silver Member
well i dident know anything about this thread i got a pm from a good friend i wish everyone good luck wish them the best thanks too my AZBilliards friends for voting for me

too answer a few question i have a cue my friend loaned me i do not own my own cue i have a barrowed cue not my own an i will not sell this cue for anything in the world

btw thanks mojocues for doing this is a great thing you are doing for this Deserving person i wish everyone the best of luck i am sure geting this cue willl make them smile an very happy

Regardless of if you win a cue, you have already won. So many folks advocating for your character is the ultimate victory.

tylerdean14

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
paying it forward

i would still love to have this cue i do not own a cue of my own when i play people let me borrow theres .so this would be great for me so if and when i do get my own cue even if its not yours i will be greatful that someone helped me .im playing in a cancer benifit tourney coming up soon iand i would love to have my own cue .thank u very much for what u are doing and good luck to gets your cue.have a great day .

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i would still love to have this cue i do not own a cue of my own when i play people let me borrow theres .so this would be great for me so if and when i do get my own cue even if its not yours i will be greatful that someone helped me .im playing in a cancer benifit tourney coming up soon iand i would love to have my own cue .thank u very much for what u are doing and good luck to gets your cue.have a great day .

What happened to your cues? I played you in a tournament in Greenville a couple of years ago and you had a pretty nice set up?

tylerdean14

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pay it forward

easey e i have never owned my own cue barry moore let me use those cues so when we played who won just wondering

tylerdean14

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pay it forward

thats what i thought easy e ive picked up the pace since then nice tohear from u take it easy ,easy e lol

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
any last minute recomendations ??????

just a reminder,
that i said IF you choose a veteran or active duty person,
i would do the same
assuming you did, you would have more than one person in mind
you take one , i'll take the other :thumbup:
you pick both

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
just a reminder,
that i said if you choose a veteran or active duty person,
i would do the same
assuming you did, you would have more than one person in mind
you take one , i'll take the other :thumbup:
You pick both

awesome!!!!!!
For those interested, Brent has some cues that he is finishing up and can be viewed by clicking here.

Last edited:

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
My pick would be our AZ buddy, Robley.
He has a dream of going Pro and his showing at last weeks tourney proves the kind of drive and determination that he has.

Robley has a bit of a disability and the money he gets, he shares with his Mom and even friends he feels that are in need more than him.

When he did his first tourney, he didn't have much in the way of playing equipment. Ray picked him up and got him there, many other AZers donated
money to help him with the travel expenses. I sent him a case and break cue. He is very humble and thankful for everything that he recieves and for his opportunities. I have no idea what kind of cue he is using at the moment, but I can think of no other person on this board that is more deserving of a new cue than
our best buddy, Robley.

Robley is very deserving. He is my vote !

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Robley is very deserving. He is my vote !

I too vote for Robley.

Robley has a lot of talent and love for the game.

He was born into a life that has not afforded him many opportunities. Many of us here on AZ have pooled together to allow Robley some chances. Robley has taken the opportunity and impressed all involved. I'm excited to see what the future holds for Robley as he continues to blossom. He just finished 5-6th at White Diamond Billiards with a field of 128!! Go Robley!!

Ray

Back Story Here

Last edited:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Well its Saturday. I am waiting with my fingers crossed.
Regardless of who is picked, I am sure that Mojo has put a lot of thought into it is a very nice gesture as well.

Robley, you have many friends here on AZ that will always be by your side and root for you.

Chinese proverb. A lucky man can count his friends on one hand.
Robely, you'd have to have 50 hands to count all of your buddies.

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
Well its Saturday. I am waiting with my fingers crossed.
Regardless of who is picked, I am sure that Mojo has put a lot of thought into it is a very nice gesture as well.

Robley, you have many friends here on AZ that will always be by your side and root for you.

Chinese proverb. A lucky man can count his friends on one hand.
Robely, you'd have to have 50 hands to count all of your buddies.

an i love all my friends on AZbilliards an i thank all of you for helping me in the past an present goodluck too the lucky winner

tylerdean14

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
free cue

robley good luck i think me r u will win it but if i dont u shoot lights out with the new cue

Mojocues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No more posts ...............please close the thread ill post winners name shortly in a new thread