Funny pic/gif thread...

michael4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dgsdgdggsdgff.gif
black girls dont like to get their hair wet....pro move the way she kept her hair dry by leaving it on the diving board....(y)

VarmintKong

Cannonball comin’!
Gold Member
Not good...

m10.gif
Gonna call BS on that one. I don’t see any corrosion anywhere. Maybe plug the neck and run a grease gun to the overflow?

My wife’s cousin ran a FreightShaker that had the windshield washer reservoir behind the driver seat. Her brother plumbed an extra line to spray directly up under the seat. He couldn’t figure out why his butt was all wet.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Not good...

m10.gif

I had one look about like that, a little browner gunk. I kept running a small block 400 with a cracked head. Shattered described it better, or them, both heads cracked all to hell! Mix water and oil to get that nice sludge. I was taking a trip back and forth in the vehicle and I would pour bleach and detergent down the radiator to flush things, fill it with water and go!

Funniest story was one an employee told me. He bought a rebuilt 327, installed it, hauled it back a few days later. "This motor is no damned good!" They gave him another one. Eight or ten years later the mechanic and the man that sold him the rebuilt engine were in a bar drinking and the man asked for the truth.

"You know my oldest daughter has epilepsy? I had just swung the engine in the car and filled it with oil when she had a seizure. I took off to the hospital with no water in the engine, a twenty minute trip or so when I poured the coal to it. I turned the engine off and got my daughter checked in. When I stepped out the engine had kicked backwards and was still turning backwards. Whatever, I kicked the starter in and the car cranked. Drove it back home, still no water. The next day I tried to start it out of curiosity. Locked up tight!"

The 327's were tough but there were limits! Still one of my favorites to make a screamer out of.

Hu

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had one look about like that, a little browner gunk. I kept running a small block 400 with a cracked head. Shattered described it better, or them, both heads cracked all to hell! Mix water and oil to get that nice sludge. I was taking a trip back and forth in the vehicle and I would pour bleach and detergent down the radiator to flush things, fill it with water and go!

Funniest story was one an employee told me. He bought a rebuilt 327, installed it, hauled it back a few days later. "This motor is no damned good!" They gave him another one. Eight or ten years later the mechanic and the man that sold him the rebuilt engine were in a bar drinking and the man asked for the truth.

"You know my oldest daughter has epilepsy? I had just swung the engine in the car and filled it with oil when she had a seizure. I took off to the hospital with no water in the engine, a twenty minute trip or so when I poured the coal to it. I turned the engine off and got my daughter checked in. When I stepped out the engine had kicked backwards and was still turning backwards. Whatever, I kicked the starter in and the car cranked. Drove it back home, still no water. The next day I tried to start it out of curiosity. Locked up tight!"

The 327's were tough but there were limits! Still one of my favorites to make a screamer out of.

Hu
First car I ever owned was a Saab 96 my dad bought for me for around $300. 3 cylinder 2 cycle. Engine seized twice on it while I was driving. The good thing about that car was I learned how to work on cars because it broke down constantly.