Funny pic/gif thread...

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
gifs_01.gif

i've done many hundreds of blowdowns of that size. fun work! single trees are seldom dangerous, it's when there's two or more crossing one and other that accidents occur

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

LOL, I was riding home last summer and I pulled up behind one of these things. When I was close I realized I could fit underneath so I started getting closer and was getting ready to twist the throttle and go and he just about stopped in his tracks and went left into the field. There was no road there so either he was going that way anyways or he saw me coming and said "nope", that ain't going to happen :)

1620673884803.png

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dude’s lucky to still be alive!

No kidding. I was very impressed with his safety glasses. Without those I'm not sure he'd have a brain left worry about the hole in his chest.

There aren't too many things in this world that make me go "Dayuumm", but that's one of those videos.

brigeton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL, I was riding home last summer and I pulled up behind one of these things. When I was close I realized I could fit underneath so I started getting closer and was getting ready to twist the throttle and go and he just about stopped in his tracks and went left into the field. There was no road there so either he was going that way anyways or he saw me coming and said "nope", that ain't going to happen :)

View attachment 594809
There are a lot of those where I live. I've thought about it many times with my wife's little car. Then I think how would I explain it to the insurance company?

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member

View attachment 594809
Gutsy move.
I can hear him now saying "Joke's on you, foo'!" as he opens up the center spray bar.