Unprofessional everything
Silver Member
May be an illustration of one or more people and people standing
Said no man ever.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
A coonass friend of mine married a redneck. I tried to warn him what that would cause but he didn't listen! Sure enough, no time at all there were a bunch of little redasses running around!

Another cajun friend had a red hot romance going on over the phone with a redneck girl. I acted excited when I warned him, "Man, you can't marry her. If you do all of your children will be born naked!" He looked at me a minute, "Why?"

If I go to hell I am pretty sure it will be my sense of humor that gets me there!

Hu

NevadaP

A coonass friend of mine married a redneck. I tried to warn him what that would cause but he didn't listen! Sure enough, no time at all there were a bunch of little redasses running around!

Another cajun friend had a red hot romance going on over the phone with a redneck girl. I acted excited when I warned him, "Man, you can't marry her. If you do all of your children will be born naked!" He looked at me a minute, "Why?"

If I go to hell I am pretty sure it will be my sense of humor that gets me there!

Hu
I had a neighbor years ago confront me about my liberal use of weed killers in my lawn. I told them that as far as I could learn, the only potential harm was that if his wife was pregnant and somehow exposed to my lawn chemicals, their child could be born naked.
He never spoke to me again.