Funny pic/gif thread...

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
I have to admit, many of you come up with some good shit on here. By far the best thread ever on any chat board and I just wanted to say thanks..

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Pool Player at the dentist

GOLFER AT THE DENTIST

A man and his wife walked into a dentist's office.

The man said to the dentist, "Doc, I'm in one heck of a hurry! I have two buddies sitting out in my car waiting for us to go to a pool tournament, so forget about the anesthetic, I don't have time for the gums to get numb. I just want you to pull the tooth, and be done with it! The tournament starts at 10:00 A.M. and it's 9:30 already...I don't have time to wait for the anesthetic to work!'

The dentist thought to himself, "My goodness, this is surely a very brave man asking to have his tooth pulled without using anything to kill the pain." So the dentist asks him, "Which tooth is it sir?"

The man turned to his wife and said, "Open your mouth Honey, and show him......."

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
This photo struck me as funny...don't know why. But the look on this guys face drinking the Blue Moon makes me laugh. This was taken at a social mixer with I-Phone App developer geeks.

I wonder what the guy is thinking...?

Attachments

• what's this guy thinking.jpg
    what's this guy thinking.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 2,891

Qjunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This photo struck me as funny...don't know why. But the look on this guys face drinking the Blue Moon makes me laugh. This was taken at a social mixer with I-Phone App developer geeks.

I wonder what the guy is thinking...?

Im gonna venture to say... "DAT ASS"

Scaramouche

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Candy With The Little Hole

A Kindergarten teacher tried a colour-taste association experiment with her pupils,using "Five Flavor" LifeSavers as her prop.

The children began to identify the flavours by their colour:

Red.....................Cherry
Yellow..................Lemon
Green...................Lime
Orange ...............Orange

Finally the teacher gave them all HONEY lifesavers. None of the children could identify the taste.

The teacher said, 'I will give you all a clue. It's what your mother may sometimes call your father.'

One little girl looked up in horror, spit her lifesaver out and yelled, 'Oh my God! They're a**-holes!'

End of experiment!

Attachments

• lifesavers.jpg
    lifesavers.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 2,552