Funny pic/gif thread...

Rusty in Montana

Isn't that the truth ! One guy came back and handed me the hose and nozzle then asked what would've happened if he would of kept driving ?
I said we've got you're credit card number in the system and would just add it to the total ha ha
His tune changed in a hurry ! I don't know if they could've done that but it scared him pretty good !

Jimmorrison

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A pro? It used to be the town drink or a fourteen year old kid.
Maybe in your town. I worked the drive at 25th and Hennipen. Busiest SA in the country, back when gas stations first became convenience stores. Full service, check the oil, wash the windshield, etc. They expected you to swap out the water pump, while filling the tank. Some people wanted two bucks worth, some four, some a fill. If you over ran, they got the gas free, you paid. Good neighborhood, they tipped well. I've seen your posts, you'd have lost your ass, and got fired.

DeeDeeCues

Maybe in your town. I worked the drive at 25th and Hennipen. Busiest SA in the country, back when gas stations first became convenience stores. Full service, check the oil, wash the windshield, etc. They expected you to swap out the water pump, while filling the tank. Some people wanted two bucks worth, some four, some a fill. If you over ran, they got the gas free, you paid. Good neighborhood, they tipped well. I've seen your posts, you'd have lost your ass, and got fired.

Funny stuff. Swap out the water pump while filling the tank? Have you ever swapped the water pump on a car that has just been running? I've got news for you, the pressurized system will send coolant everywhere and probably burn you. Then, refilling the system properly requires at least one full heat/cool cycle.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
IMG_20220517_213445_018.jpg

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Funny stuff. Swap out the water pump while filling the tank? Have you ever swapped the water pump on a car that has just been running? I've got news for you, the pressurized system will send coolant everywhere and probably burn you. Then, refilling the system properly requires at least one full heat/cool cycle.
Wow you don't miss anything do you?😉

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He was kidding. He cant pump gas and chew gum at the same time! 😏