Ginacue "Blue Cacique"

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hello Azer's

SOLD PENDING RECEIPT OF FUNDS!

I just let this one drift away and forgot about it. However it is still here and I thought I would bump it.

I plan to sell a few cues as part of an overall life downsizing.

Here is Ernie's Ginacue, BLUE CACIQUE. Only a handful were ever made and there will never be another. All materials/components are natural materials and the wrap is white EE. The inlays in the butt sleeve almost look three dimensional. Everything drew me to the cue. 19.5 oz, 58", 13mm shafts.

The cue was absolutely pristine/ mint and it was untouched by me, except to look at now and then. Cash only . NO TRADES as it will not fit into my plan. Call or e mail for price.

phildade@phildade.com
904-612-5258

Attachments

• IMG_0486.JPG
    IMG_0486.JPG
    187.6 KB · Views: 5,692
  • IMG_0488.JPG
    IMG_0488.JPG
    188.3 KB · Views: 5,721
  • IMG_0487.JPG
    IMG_0487.JPG
    193.3 KB · Views: 5,692
  • IMG_0496.JPG
    IMG_0496.JPG
    159.9 KB · Views: 5,707
  • IMG_0490.jpg
    IMG_0490.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 5,715
Last edited:

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hello Azer's

Here is Ernie's Ginacue, BLUE CACIQUE. Only a handful were ever made and there will never be another. All materials/components are natural materials and the wrap is while EE. The inlays in the butt sleeze almost look three dimensional. Everything drew me to the cue. 19.5 oz, 58", 13mm shafts.

The cue was absolutely pristine/ mint and it was untouched by me, except to look at now and then. Cash only . NO TRADES as it will not fit into my plan. Call or e mail for price.

phildade@phildade.com
904-612-5258

That is by far the nicest gina i have ever seen.awesome

itzel0101

buyselltradecues
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.8%
652   1   0
Amazing!

Hello Azer's

Here is Ernie's Ginacue, BLUE CACIQUE. Only a handful were ever made and there will never be another. All materials/components are natural materials and the wrap is while EE. The inlays in the butt sleeze almost look three dimensional. Everything drew me to the cue. 19.5 oz, 58", 13mm shafts.

phildade@phildade.com
904-612-5258

Amazing cue Phil :eek:

Awizzzy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hands down the best Ernie G. cue I have seen by far!! The colors are amazing and the craftsmanship is second to none.

Phil, you do what you gotta do, but I would never sell this!! This would go in the safe!

GLWS!!

:D:D:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Someone PLEASE buy this damn thing! Phil, don't answer if you see my number show up on your caller ID again :) :)

Hey Philip, I can't believe I missed this post until today. I hope you are enjoying the ML 335's. I have to answer if you are calling because I will made you an offer you can't refuse on the 380s. I still own it. Also the 20.1's once I decide.

All the very best,
Phil

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Truly one of the best looking cues ever made, and by a genuine Trailblazer.
The pictures are great, but the cue is unbelievable in person.
One of my favorite cues.......ever.
I own one also......this cue would be an amazing acquisition.

FYI,
A Cacique was originally a tribal chief in the Spanish West Indies.
A blue Cacique can also describe a tropical American colorful bird of the blackbird family.

Will Prout

Last edited:

Soldtonight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Phil yet another stunning top shelf cue. Truly a museum quality cue for a hall of fame maker. Good luck with your sale my friend.
Dan Z