Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 507
Last edited:

TNKen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was helping to go through some stuff owned by my uncle who recently passed. Uncle Brian was a great guy and he is going to be greatly missed. Had some cool stuff too and here is one of them. I believe it's a Spencer.

Yep, that's a Spencer. Loads in the stock with a tube. Ammo is virtually unobtanium as it is a large rimfire cartridge. There is a conversion kit to make it a centerfire, but ammo is still difficult to obtain. Might try Old Western Scrounger.

Used in the War of Northern Aggression.

John Brumback

Silver Member
Don't have any pics but I just picked up a 1927 colt sistema 45 made in 1959
I always wanted colt and figured this would be as close I as I could get. John B.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
This is the newest addition to my collection>>>>>

Sig Sauer 556 XI Modular Rifle - Introduction: http://youtu.be/rdTuJ27vEeQ

I got it chambered in 7.62x39 with the aluminum rails. With Hornady SST 7.62x39 ammo, this thing is a tack-driver.
c13b2781cd497e893825cd0eea0dfe37.jpg

^^^ the stray hole was my d1ck friend shooting his 9mm Kel-Tec junk at my target cause I got cocky.

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
20150122_122008 (1).jpg

Cue: Pechauer P11 Pro Series
Shaft: Pechauer Pro Series LD P Plus Lite
Case: GTF Limited Edition Tooled 1 x 2
Gun: Smith & Wesson M+P 9mm compact
Holster: DeSanti

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
I was going to take a photo of the rest of my arsenal but wanted to ask if this thread was done or if there was still some interest in seeing members cues and guns. If there isn't any interest I'll shoot a few more racks and leave the guns in there proper place.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I was going to take a photo of the rest of my arsenal but wanted to ask if this thread was done or if there was still some interest in seeing members cues and guns. If there isn't any interest I'll shoot a few more racks and leave the guns in there proper place.
I wanna see

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member

me, too! :happydance:

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
Don't have any pics but I just picked up a 1927 colt sistema 45 made in 1959
I always wanted colt and figured this would be as close I as I could get. John B.

Good catch, John. I sold a ton of those in the late 80's when they became
legal for Import. Saved a few Pristine, Unfired examples for my collection.
I recommend reduced power loads if you plan to shoot it, as the Metalurgy
is not up to par on many specimens. Craftsmanship and Finish are Nice.
Does yours have all matching numbered parts ? Higher Value that way.

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
Cool - is that 2nd cue from the bottom an old Mali?

Yes, indeed. I've had that Mali for almost 30 years and it has served me well. :thumbup:

My two favorite shooters in that pic are the second Pechauer down and ball #1 ... the 1911 45.