Happy Belated B"Day KoolKat9Lives!!!!

jackson

"The Sleekly Drifter"
Silver Member
Was checking my friends' profiles and lo and behold what did I see? - your B'Day of Sept. 12 which coincidentally was that of our much loved Smorg!!!! -

That B'Day Thread that you started for Smorg was fantastic but now it's your turn - belated tho it may be - hope you had lots of fun and thoroughly enjoyed yourself!!! -

The Saucy Blue Beret


:happy-birthday::happydance::dance::wave:


(BTW - Gertrude says Happy Belated B'Day too!!!)
 
Thanks oh saucy blue beret and BB! My GF took me to Charlotte to a nice hotel and dinner, followed by frolicing and groveling :eek:. Next day we went tailgating at the Panthers Eagles game afterwhich we attended the slaughter. Go Eagles!

Twas a very good one (my 29th b-day or sumptin like that)...


:smile:
 
Thanks oh saucy blue beret and BB! My GF took me to Charlotte to a nice hotel and dinner, followed by frolicking and groveling :eek:. Next day we went tailgating at the Panthers Eagles game afterwhich we attended the slaughter. Go Eagles!

Twas a very good one (my 29th b-day or sumptin like that)...


:smile:

Happy belated Birthday my friend sorry I didn't catch it on your b day or I would have started a thread . By the way who was frolicking and who was doing the groveling ? :grin-square:


Larry :)
 
Thanks oh saucy blue beret and BB! My GF took me to Charlotte to a nice hotel and dinner, followed by frolicing and groveling :eek:. Next day we went tailgating at the Panthers Eagles game afterwhich we attended the slaughter. Go Eagles!

Twas a very good one (my 29th b-day or sumptin like that)...


:smile:

29 And Holding! My Mom had that shirt. Now that I think about it, she wore it for a long time.... Hmmm. Anyway, Happy Belated!!!
 
Don't remember if there was a thread earlier . . .

Happy Birthday regardless! Better late than never. I'll even splurge, spare no expense, and send you some birthday rep sooner or later.

I always looked older than I was and since I was shooting pool and running bars the ladies were often a bit older than me. I decided I was twenty-five. After saying that for five or six years it was hard to remember I wasn't when I finally turned 26!

Hu
 
He's gotta be at least 60, judging from his pics. :grin:

He sure did land a hottie for an old dude....:p

(I wished him a happy birthday privately, and I was only two days late!)

Ya know, I've only given red once, that may change!!! I'm aging fast enuf 420 without you putting me in the time accelerator, thank you very much!

;) ;) :thumbup:

Thanks to everyone else for the kind words. I've met some truly fine people online here and a good many I've been fortunate to subsequently meet in person. My latest meet, 2 days ago I met AZ's Rick S, a fine photographer, strong pool player and a helluva a character!

I recently met Frand "dabarbr" and nate "ndp". Frank is a bad mofo on the green, let me tellya! Nate is a really easy going guy that is sucking up pool knowledge like a thirst starved maniac!

In a couple weeks I'm sure my list of AZ meets will grow a lot at the US Open!

Thanks again ya'll!

Matt
 
Back
Top