Happy Birthday Cardiac Kid

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Birthday Lyn! I almost missed this, but saw you posted it in one of the Cyclop ball threads! Hope you have a great day OLD MAN! LOL You still shoot the paint off the balls, my friend! :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com
 
Lyn

One of the Good guys in pool! Happy Birthday & a Healthy Happy New Year!
Melody & Greg
 
Holy Cow! Are you kidding me? It's been awhile now, and only two people haved wished Lyn happy birthday? Come on people...Lyn is one of the good guys! Make his birthday count here!

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com
 
I saw him earlier today. He looked sharp and was ready to cuff the attitude out of a whippersnapper. ;)

Happy birthday Lyn!
 
Last edited:
Happy birthday, Lynn.

but a year older is no excuse....win some more tournaments.
 
Hope you had a great birthday Lyn. Glad to hear of someone knocking off tournaments @ 70 years old. I wish you continued good health so you can continue to enjoy this great game called pool. Johnnyt
 
Happy Birthday, Lyn. :dance::wave3::wave2::happy-birthday::happy-birthday::happy-birthday::wave::happydance:

hope to se you at the oaks.

that's if they let you in that town any more. :p :grin-square:

best,
brian kc
 
A belated Happy Birthday to one of my absolute favorite peeps! Hope to see you at SBE 2015, Lyn!

-Sean
 
I met Lyn last year (2013) at the expo. He just won his final match & me & the boys from MA were watching the match. Bought Lyn a beer to celebrate his victory. Very nice guy to be around & a pleasure to watch shoot. Happy B-lated B-day Lyn with many many more to come. Hope to run into you again this coming year at the Oaks.
Jeff
 
Hi Guys,

Can't say thank you enough for the kind comments. Hope I can live up to (or down to) your kudos. Seventy is not all that bad. Feel better today than when I was only sixty nine! Happy New Year to all and to all a safe night!

Lyn
 
Lyn...I expect you're playing better too...since you have so much more experience now, than you did at just 69! LOL Looking forward to seeing you again, my friend. Until then...keep kickin' ass on all the youngun's! :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Hi Guys,

Can't say thank you enough for the kind comments. Hope I can live up to (or down to) your kudos. Seventy is not all that bad. Feel better today than when I was only sixty nine! Happy New Year to all and to all a safe night!

Lyn
 
Back
Top