Hard Times-Mezz 10 Ball Open

atthecat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep, might have to use the feed and go live to the Seminole event at Hollywood Billiards. Great place to view!

atthecat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think you have to be capable of running more than 4 balls in a row to be on that side of the ropes. Maybe next year. lol.
I'm working on it Mitchell! I think I need to take up bowling.

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
I think you have to be capable of running more than 4 balls in a row to be on that side of the ropes. Maybe next year. lol.
I'm working on it Mitchell! I think I need to take up bowling.

Do you have enough room in your garage for an alley, even if you take out the pool table? Hey, it just occurred to me, even if you did swap out the pool table for a bowling alley, you'd still have a Brunswick in the garage :D

Anyway, bowling is not a sport. Anything you get better at as you consume alcohol is not a sport. ;) Besides, cue collections are way cooler than bowling ball collections.

Tablemechanic

Silver Member
The doors for practice open at 10am and the tournament starts at 11am. They are going to charge $10 a day to get in on Friday and Saturday, $15 on Sunday. They are also going to have a 3 day pass or $25. The tournament room has bleacher type seating along one side. You will be able to sit on the put side of the center section to watch matches to. On Sunday the are going to set up more bleachers in the tournament room for viewing.

I will be posting more updates tonight.
Steve

Tablemechanic

Silver Member
James,

We have 71 players as of now, I think we should be around 80 player by the time we start.

I you have any questions please give me a call.

I will post more after I get some sleep.

Steve
714-457-8728

YouKnow662

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone know if Efren, Lee Van and Roberto are playing for sure? I live 2 hours away and would like to come down and watch but only if these guys will be playing.

Tablemechanic

Silver Member
Hard Times-Mezz 10 Ball Open

May 7-9

Hard Times Billiards
17450 Bellflower Blvd.
Bellflower, Ca.
562-867-7733

The tournament is going to start at 11 am on Friday

entry is $150

This event is going to be streamed by the Action Report

Race to 9, double elimination, the finals will be a race to 11
Rack your own, winner breaks
we will be using the Magic Rack for the tournament

Dress code is collared shirts required, no t-shirts, shorts, hats, or sandals.
Jeans and tennis shoes are ok

No Ipods or blue tooth's allowed

We will be using the WPA 10 ball rules.

We are going to have a 10 ball mini tournament on Thursday night at 7

Race to 4, single elimination. $20 entry fee

We should be doing the draw on Thursday night to.

The host hotel is the; Quality Inn 562-402-2202
16905 Pioneer Blvd.
Artesia, Ca.

The room rates are $50 a night and you need to tell them that you are here for the Hard Times tournament. Rooms are subject to availability.

I have Efren, Lee Van Corteza, Roberto Gomez, and Warren K. on the list to play

Steve
714-457-8728

meganite

Registered
mezz 10-ball draw

Hey, does anybody know when they're doing the draw and where it might be posted when it is? Thanks!

mamono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why so many bye's? Was it because people just realized last minute that it was mother's day weekend?