Hearing Impaired-blow dry or BJ?

Several years ago I was playing pool for money in a bar in Manila. It was very crowded but I was winning money (500 to 1,000P a game) so what did I care. I'm down on a shot at the eight ball and some girl bumps into me. I stand up and give her a sharp lecture about being careful. She looks like she is ready to cry and I feel sorry for her, besides she is a cute little thing. I tell her to wait a minute until the game is over.

After the game I invite her to dinner with me and she accepts. Fast forward seven years. Now I have a five year old daughter in the Philippines, thanks to that fortuitous bump. I made the eight ball too! ;)
 
Came home early from the pickle factory where I work,,the wife asks whats happening--I toold her I had been fired--for sticking my member in the pickle slicer---Ohh My G--d she come back --Are you Ok..Yeah I'm Alright--She Asked what they were going to do with the pickle slicer...I told her that they Fired her too.:wink:
 
Several years ago I was playing pool for money in a bar in Manila. It was very crowded but I was winning money (500 to 1,000P a game) so what did I care. I'm down on a shot at the eight ball and some girl bumps into me. I stand up and give her a sharp lecture about being careful. She looks like she is ready to cry and I feel sorry for her, besides she is a cute little thing. I tell her to wait a minute until the game is over.

After the game I invite her to dinner with me and she accepts. Fast forward seven years. Now I have a five year old daughter in the Philippines, thanks to that fortuitous bump. I made the eight ball too! ;)

Jay,

She twerked you, you lucky devil.

Chris
 
Many years ago, another player owed me some money which I had been trying to collect. One day he shows up with his sister and says his sister was willing to settle the debt. I told him I could wait. :eek:

Al
 
Back
Top