Hello from the Philippines!

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
I just wanted to take time to thank everyone who has helped me with my travels. I just arrived in the Philippines tonight. The best way to describe it....HOT! And yes, I am talking about the temperature. The first tournament, Philippine Open begins on May 27th and the Women's World 10-ball begins on June 1st. Thank you again to everyone who has become Heartbackers so far to help me get here!

Check my blog for updates. Sorry for the break I took from it while in Vegas. It will be updated at least every other day, if not everyday. My blog

Sarah

Last edited:

PETARD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hug toastie for me

Sarah, glad u r ok. Give "toastie" a hug from "toasted" and both of you and oher us players kick ass.

The Saw

Juicy Pop in 2016!
Silver Member
Sarah,

How does it feel to be the same height as everyone else in a country??? LOL Get comfortable, don't drink the water, and go rob some fools!

Saw

IamMark

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh boy, you just reminded me of the heat. I'm actually moving back to the PI in 2 week, permanently. Job market in the states is terrible for me a newly grad like myself. *Sniff* Well, I hope you have a great time there, I'm really excited to be going back.

PS:Haha I love that picture of Ga Young's parking. Sorry, but I grew up in Taiwan and have never seen parking that terrible! There is enough space for a whole bus behind the car. Amazing how she has the hand/eye coordination to kick ass in pool.

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
I just wanted to take time to thank everyone who has helped me with my travels. I just arrived in the Philippines tonight. The best way to describe it....HOT! And yes, I am talking about the temperature. The first tournament, Philippine Open begins on May 27th and the Women's World 10-ball begins on June 1st. Thank you again to everyone who has become Heartbackers so far to help me get here!

Check my blog for updates. Sorry for the break I took from it while in Vegas. It will be updated at least every other day, if not everyday. My blog

Sarah

you two little rats get in action.
play orcollo.
i want to know what is like over there i might go soon.

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member

Sarah

we want the crazy hair back.

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member

Sarah

sarah are you ever going to come on here?
what have you little rats been doing?

The Beginner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Sarah

Sarah, i'm glad that you landed ok there...try to visit Makati City im sure you wil have fun there...try Batangas or Tagaytay city..nice view im sure you guys will enjoy staying there...wish you luck and Jason as well :)

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Sarah

How do you like the food so far?

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
haha! it's something one can eat here everyday. it goes well with our local beer. :thumbup:

For those who don't know what we are talking about,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut_(egg)

I almost tried Balut once, but I had absolutely no chance of putting that into my mouth... I guess it was an older egg than normal, but the Filipino next to me ate it instead...

It looked something like this

Attachments

• balut.jpg
    balut.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 370