Phenolic joint? Maybe Adams from Helmstetter era.Adam made.
That's not Micarta.
I don't know the model. I'll check my files later and see if I can find out.
Yes Adam.Phenolic joint? Maybe Adams from Helmstetter era.
Dick made 12 cues for me with the Cross Adam Cues marketed them for me.
ARM9BALLER said:This cue belongs to a friend of mine. He says that it is 1 out of 6 in a series made for Robin Dodson. It was a while ago when he bought it so if anybody can help out it would be appreciated. I noticed there is a cross at the top of the forearm it that helps anybody.
Implex is correct. Similar material to phenolic.Yes Adam.
Yes, Helmstetter was another of their brands at the time.
The material is a urethane, I can't remember the exact name. Implex I think.
Used on many cues, especially McDermott and Viking.
Ivory implexYes Adam.
Yes, Helmstetter was another of their brands at the time.
The material is a urethane, I can't remember the exact name. Implex I think.
Used on many cues, especially McDermott and Viking.
Yes, ivory being the color I believe.Ivory implex