I'm Calling Out JFORNEY36....WHERE IS MY CUE?

Hal

Beer Player
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Now I REALLY want some phone numbers. I'm gonna call his bluff.

JFORNEY36 said:
If you want my contact information just ask... I can add you to the 3 other people that now have harassment charges pending on them.. You aren't involved in this transaction make the call. I have been in contact with John and we will have things worked out in the next few days.. All you scumbags on here thinks this is funny.. But you all don't realize if your not involved in this matter and you bother somebody personaly it's against the law.

WalkerInTN

Mr. Entertainment
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I've edited out Jeff's information pending his taking care of business tomorrow.

If he doesn't follow through, it's game back on.

Last edited:

WalkerInTN

Mr. Entertainment
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
runout1961 said:
Jeff has contacted me and has made plans to make it right tomorrow afternoon but we shall see.

John
Glad to hear it. I removed his information from my post above pending the outcome. I hope he follows through.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
All of us "scumbags" are involved in the transaction because you are messing up the marketplace.

In other parts of the world people's hands are cut off long before they have a chance to "make it right". Only in the USA do we show this much restraint when dealing with people who steal or attempt to steal.

Now, let's give Jeffrey the benefit of the doubt and not go so far as to say that he is or was trying to steal John's money. Let's assume that there is some reason like an emergency or something that caused him to try and sell the cue twice and "borrow" the money from John.

Even at that he could have still responded to John somehow and tried to work it out if he were somewhat honorable.

Jeff, this is our business because you chose to advertise here and this marketplace is built on trust. Violate that trust and it's out duty as a community to do what we can to preserve it.

If this were a real world market and you tried this crap then the other vendors would tar and feather you and run you out of town.

Your only hope now is to make it right with John and try to regain the trust of the people here if you want to sell here in the future. But even if you don't then you still need to make it right or us "scumbags" will harrass you until you make it right. I guarantee you that when the police and district attorney's office in your town get enough phone calls accusing you of thievery then they will eventually take care of this AT THE SOURCE.

I don't think you want to bet against it.

NateSchoepf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
glad to see this may be resolved, he has always done right by me so I hope you are taken care of and he resolves the issue so you are both happy

Devilish48

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
NateSchoepf said:
glad to see this may be resolved, he has always done right by me so I hope you are taken care of and he resolves the issue so you are both happy

No matter how well it turns out, I doubt that John will ever be happy. Being strung along for all this time can only end with bad feelings. My only hope is that John gets his money or cue (in the original condition) soon. No matter how many positive iTrader reps Jforney36 has from past deals, I know I would never deal with him after this fiasco.

Good luck, John.

Chris

NateSchoepf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Devilish48 said:
No matter how well it turns out, I doubt that John will ever be happy. Being strung along for all this time can only end with bad feelings. My only hope is that John gets his money or cue (in the original condition) soon. No matter how many positive iTrader reps Jforney36 has from past deals, I know I would never deal with him after this fiasco.

Good luck, John.

Chris

I hear that, I hate to see this happen, and I know John wont ever feel right about this but I just hope he gets his cue or money(which ever he wants), and it should be his choice. Nate.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
The thing that really sucks is that things like this really suck the joy out getting a new thing. You see something you want and you think about it and then after a little conversation with the seller and yourself you pull the trigger and buy it. Send off your money and wait. Then the thing doesn't show up and the buyer disappears. Then you jump through hoops trying to contact the buyer and when you finally do you get the runaround.

If you finally get the thing you bought then all the JOY is sucked completely out of having it.

That's not what this is supposed to all be about. Pool cues and cases are items that we don't need to live. They are just things that make us happy to appreciate the creativity and craftsmanship that went into making them.

WalkerInTN

Mr. Entertainment
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I got a PM from Jeff today with a copy of a USPS Express Mail slip & the reciept showing a package being sent to John's Texas address today via 2 day (Wednesday by 3PM), with $2900 in insurance, so it appears that Jeff may have finally made good on his end & shipped the cue. I would think that once the cue is inspected when it arrives & is verified to be what it's supposed to be, this whole fiasco may finally be brought to an end.

Behold, the power of the internet. :smile:

Dartman

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
WalkerInTN said:
I got a PM from Jeff today with a copy of a USPS Express Mail slip & the reciept showing a package being sent to John's Texas address today via 2 day (Wednesday by 3PM), with $2900 in insurance, so it appears that Jeff may have finally made good on his end & shipped the cue. I would think that once the cue is inspected when it arrives & is verified to be what it's supposed to be, this whole fiasco may finally be brought to an end.
"Fiasco" is putting it mildly.

Dartman

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
WalkerInTN said:
I'm guessing he also dispatched this info by PM to John?

tommie1351

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
436   0   0
friend

WalkerInTN said:

You have been such a great friend to John,he should feel very fortunate.
TOMMIE

Monto P2

Asia Billiards
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
tommie1351 said:
You have been such a great friend to John,he should feel very fortunate.
TOMMIE

Not just to John but each one of us. We are all proud to have him as on of the finest az members,a real gentleman....He has also contrubuted towards bringing alton aka cue cap to make his trip possible to valley forge.

Keeep it up walker:thumbup:

kgeorgia

Capone Cue Rocks!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
He is the "Blue Label" of Az ;)

767.jpg

WalkerInTN

Mr. Entertainment
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Dartman said:
I'm guessing he also dispatched this info by PM to John?
As far as I know, he did. The PM I got was addressed to John, I think Jeff just copied me to it. I'm sure John is waiting to see what actually arrives in Texas today.

Thanks for the kind words everyone, I'm just trying to help out a friend. It's the right thing to do. :smile:

Looks like there is one more update though, Jeff Forney has been banned from AZ. Thanks goes out to the Mods. :thumbup2: