I'm back home and I had a great time. The exhibition and exhibitors were great and Mr Prout is an extremely gracious host. I had a great time and was like a kid in a candy store.
I took a lot of pics and I will share as soon as I get some edited. While I was in Vegas my wife went to an auction and I'm buried with stuff to sell. Work (sometimes) comes first.
I met lots of guys I had previously been on the phone or eMailed with and it was fun to meet face to face.
While I don't have pics, I'll share one story. Denny Glenn is one of the guys I've talked to and never met. We have spoken for hours with him trying to educate me about both George Balabushka and Gus Szamboti. The Glenn family has an unbelievable collection of artifacts relating to pool, its champions, and, of course, cue makers. Denny was gracious enough to let me take pics for my personal stash, but asked that I not share them as his family is planning on opening a museum in order to share their collection. All I have to say is that if you ever get a chance to to go a show where one of the Glenns is exhibiting, don't miss it. Denny showed me stuff that made my jaw drop.
More to come.
Kevin