Incardona vs Hopkins....(as MANAGER)

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
Hypothetically, if you had to have someone make games for you, figure out percentages and odds, dissect another players style, strengths & weaknesses and generally act as your pool "manager", who of these two would you pick and why?

This is not about who's the better PLAYER, it's who is the better gambler / manager?

I'm not going to give my opinion, I just am real curious about what others think.
Thanks!
 
Terry Ardeno said:
Hypothetically, if you had to have someone make games for you, figure out percentages and odds, dissect another players style, strengths & weaknesses and generally act as your pool "manager", who of these two would you pick and why?

This is not about who's the better PLAYER, it's who is the better gambler / manager?

I'm not going to give my opinion, I just am real curious about what others think.
Thanks!
Great question. I don't think you could go wrong with either. I have seen Billy in action, and talked to him more than Allen so just based on that I guess he would be the guy.

Someone who is isn't bad at that particular skill set is Chris Bartram.
 
Terry-

I love players like Billy, Keith, and the other posting pros. But if I could only have one cornerman / manager / game-maker of the lot, Hopkins would be my pick over any pro - current or past.

Dave
 
One pocket

Billy has said he'd play Keith even. I wonder how he and Hopkins would play one-pocket?

Doc
 
WOW; Talk about the best of the best match up kings!!!!

Don't think you could pick one!!!!

Throw Jack Cooney in the mix and you better have a lawyer. (LOL)

Good luck with those 3 super stars!!!!!!!!

I'm out!!!!! (LOL)

Mark Gregory
 
Back
Top