Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For those in fake news media propaganda bussiness - if u think the American public will accept Mosconi's Legit 526 has been surpassed - without unedited proof in disc form - GET WELL SOON!!
The American public doesn't care in the slightest.

GET WELL SOON!

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I've been away for a few months...is he denying the Shaw run now too?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been away for a few months...is he denying the Shaw run now too?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Yes. He said it was completely CGI and that his Intel proves Shaw wasn't even in Virginia at that time.

Oddly, he believes cw, bc, lf and BCA are all one person with different usernames.

Its a pretty big step backwards, imo.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes. He said it was completely CGI and that his Intel proves Shaw wasn't even in Virginia at that time.

Oddly, he believes cw, bc, lf and BCA are all one person with different usernames.

Its a pretty big step backwards, imo.
ketchup.jpg

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pointless, rhetoric from the mouthy, few.
Still no ???????###, video, which should and shall remain out of sight, and out of mind.
Nobody has ever seen or heard from it, or knows who(m) knows it’s whereabouts.
Stung again and again, with the truth.
No need to involve ‘Dan’.
Of course damn still needs to be invoked...he's the only one who cares about 626 at this point.

Shaw's record run beat all.
Screenshot_20220623-093133.jpg

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Where is the video proof Mosconi's run? No video no record right. You take people's word for that run but even though hundreds of people have now witnessed Shaw's run it's no good? Ok pal
Brunswick (Mosconi's Sponsor) never claimed to have caught the 526 on camera (Back in the 50's lol) the bca,c.w. and j.s are making that claim last time I checked that seemed pertinent. Not hear to talk bout Shaws circus pocket run - only Mosconi's 526. If u think it's cool to lay claim that - there is a new world record holder and then not share evidence with general public yer sadly confused plop plop fizz fizz. So to claim there is a Legit video and then hide the unedited version and or not market it in disc form to the public - is a coward move for sure. What a new record lol - unacceptable from bca, john schmidt (andy vollaria) and charlie williams (draggin promotions). Do u think John's teem has marketed their 626 footage well? Most people know that team 626 has a few hurdles to cross before the public believes in their hidden 626 tape. I will give u a fair warning nickelless, I have seen the Dog in schmidt's fight - he's all soft untruthful bark. Take yer 626 hustle somewhere else.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
The mystery is simple. Harriman is only relevant because he makes himself so. To feel bigger he must find a way to poke holes in the accomplishments of others. What is the record for length of a thread again? Seems like Dan is bound and determined to have the last word, even if it means posting replies of garbage every Sunday.
A chopped video video - is yer idea of an accomplishment? I guess u live in fantasy land, don't worry I will not visit u - I prefer reality. I have never been in the habit of belittling others - unless they try and deceive me - then it's open season. I just prefer non fiction with 14.1, plus as u can read - I am not the only one requesting to see an unedited version of the run, many posters here on az have offered good money to see tyhis so called world record footage ha ha - tough to show what they don't have. Does it bother u - me asking to see verifiable evidence in disc form? If it does then meditate on it. If u want to garbage - see the phony bca 626 phony adopted record book - where they post schmidt's 626 - the world has not seen. The bca must not care at all about their reputation regarding proper pocket Billiard adjudication procedures, the people have spoken - this thread will reach 300 pages before bca,j.s., and c.w. produce any verifiable evidence.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
You are really funny.

This is way off topic, but I got to see you play once, ages ago, at the Billiard Center, in Cape Girardeau.

You played this guy on the front table, where you had to switch playing hands every other shot, and you were getting out playing like that.

I thought that was really cool, and you seemed like a really cool, friendly, and down to earth type of person, which is very different then the nasty way that you are acting toward me, in your replies.

And about the high run, I do not think that John Schmidt, among other reputable people that I read, who have seen the video, would lie about the run, and it is his business who he wants to show it to, and how he wants to go about doing it.

And if it turns out that he, and others are lying, they they should know that it will eventually come out, and it would only make them look really bad in the world of Pool.

Therefore, I think that it is very unlikely that the high run is not legit.

I do not know John Schmidt, but he seems like a really cool, down to earth, and honest person.

For whatever reason, I guess there is a good reason as to why the video is not available to the public yet.
After all this time and still no evidence for sale - in disc form - to Open Public, do u still believe the bca's claim of schmidt 626 story to be true? When john was asked if he would release the footage nope' that Shaw supposedly broke his hidden 626 tape record - he stated that he never plans to sell his 626 to public, as it's not worth anything now. News flash for fellow az members - his 626 never was worth the paper it was printed on. It was a lie to the public. If yer apart of the Semi public - no need to reply - we ( the honest az members) know that facebook coward crowd well.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
For those who are angry that I choose to first see evidence - before accepting Mosconi's 526 has been surpassed - from anyone - including poor schmidty - u may want to set up camp as I think this thread will continue past 300 pages - and c.w., j.s, and bca will be left tryin to deceive the public that there is a 626 - caught on camera. To those who are angry cause this thread exists and the 626 tape does not - u may be angry for a while. Evidently manufacturing a tape that includes a player running 626 - is difficult and takes time. i.e. fibbing to the public is difficult.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
How does it feel to have been in a sword fight with Zorro?
You’ve all been verbally, sliced, and diced beyond surgical repair by an expert AND,
y’all just keep coming back for more, more, and more.
John Schmidt probably gets his kicks, seeing you people at his bequest, never even had to come here to encourage y’all to bear his reward.
He needs to look around and see how y’all have reaped his reward for his misbegotten gains.
Damn! Or should l say, Dan!
I don’t know how much more of this good stuff, that I can take and remain on the sidelines. I’m dying laughing at this thread, with hardly no participation on my end.
You really need to overdose on a bottle of reality, because you are in lala land sir...

Jaden

djv122385

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How does it feel to have been in a sword fight with Zorro?
You’ve all been verbally, sliced, and diced beyond surgical repair by an expert AND,
y’all just keep coming back for more, more, and more.
John Schmidt probably gets his kicks, seeing you people at his bequest, never even had to come here to encourage y’all to bear his reward.
He needs to look around and see how y’all have reaped his reward for his misbegotten gains.
Damn! Or should l say, Dan!
I don’t know how much more of this good stuff, that I can take and remain on the sidelines. I’m dying laughing at this thread, with hardly no participation on my end.
What do you mean staying on the sidelines? All you do is switch usernames and come back 🤣

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For me, a record breaking video must be made publicly available before it should be certified. For instance, the BCA can certify it as a BCA record by having three guys look at the video, but I wouldn't bet a nickel as to authenticity unless a diverse group of people (aka the general public) has access. This is not the 1950's -- it's the 21st century in which there are doctored videos circulating everywhere. Someone just posted a video where a guy breaks and pockets all 15 balls. In the case of JS and 626 we have a guy proven to be a cheat, or at least to put it more diplomatically, more "casual" with the rules. In the case of Shaw it seems more likely that everything was legit (there seemed to be intense scrutiny on that video), but, again, where is the full video?

Put it this way: How many of you here would bet your life that the 626 run had no problems and was legit? I can't say for sure that the Mosconi record had no problems, either, but they did the best they could at the time with an affadavit. In the 21st century we have the tools to know 100% and we should use them.

Dan is passionate about this and, let's face it, has an odd way of communicating, but frankly I find his posts more interesting than 99% of what I read on AZ. So do many of you or else this thread wouldn't be so long. Before you write him off consider all the BS going on in the world with politicians, FBI, etc. Putting it another way, "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not after me."

For the record, I come at this from the perspective of a person dismissed regularly by ignorant people on AZ. I am well versed on climate change science (the actual science papers) and history and I know the science does not support the overwhelming drumbeat that man made climate change is real. They've indoctrinated our kids as they themselves are and we are certain to blunder our way into massive wasteful spending.

Dan Harriman might seem like an easy target because of his "conspiracy theory" and sometimes rambling presentation, but I think he's got a point and deserves a bit more respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.