Silver Member
Nope
The all knowing Pied from Lekke Band
THIS 1
View attachment 656568
The paleface from Lekke Band

EAzvj_lXYAASdNT.jpg

soyale

if you would just stop bringing it up, most folks would have forgotten all about it by now, considering the 714. just something to consider.

telinoz

Registered
264 pages in, let's have a recap from both sides of the fence...

So, what would close this out for both sides?

And go...

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
264 pages in, let's have a recap from both sides of the fence...

So, what would close this out for both sides?

And go...
Hard to say. It is like asking a law abiding citizen to opine on why a criminal makes criminal choices.

As one who doesn't, how can you really know why one who does doesn't not not-do dat.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Early on you could make noises that almost formed complete words and sentences. This thread has not been kind to you.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Lol. Did you see what he posted before he edited it to current?

It was so brilliant, he had to try again.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Smile, you might be on camera.
Not looking for kindness from elitist non pool playing a’holes that dominate this forum.
I have had to verbally constrain myself, just to be allowed to present any content into the js626 thread by AZbilliards forum ownership and it’s management.

My true feelings about this thread and any other thread involving John Schmidt 626 could have and should have ended as soon as they were put up without a shred of evidence proving the claimed eclipse of Mosconi’s525 exhibition run.
Rādär
Not a shred of evidence... hahaha.

Not a shed you'll accept.

telinoz

Registered
Does anyone know John to just ask him directly why his video is not made public?

I mean, its kind of moot at this stage as far as the exhibition record is concerned.
Its not like he will make money of it now.
Just like old videos of someone running 9.9 seconds in the 100M vs. Watching Usain Bolt destroy everyone.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone know John to just ask him directly why his video is not made public?

I mean, its kind of moot at this stage as far as the exhibition record is concerned.
Its not like he will make money of it now.
Just like old videos of someone running 9.9 seconds in the 100M vs. Watching Usain Bolt destroy everyone.
He is still waiting on the go ahead from his svengalis.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who is that exactly?
They control everything important, fbi, cia, dod, new York times, smoothie king...all that shit.

And they like John and Charlie, but DO NOT like Charles. As in not like him enough to take time away from controlling the world, just for trolling.

telinoz

Registered
They control everything important, fbi, cia, dod, new York times, smoothie king...all that shit.

And they like John and Charlie, but DO NOT like Charles. As in not like him enough to take time away from controlling the world, just for trolling.
Ha ha!!

Its a deep state 626 record then.
Glad that is all cleared up.
Time to eat some tide pods.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know, man. I wasn't really listening, but something about Elon musk hitting the flat Earth cover with his rocket and how 12 aliens uncountable years ago predicted today's world and how to control it.

I wasn't really paying attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.