Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Sorry, the jokes waiting for You. Sick-o Doc_Il-logic-AL no where to hide!

So tell us what was in the NDA, you know the non-existent one that was purely a joke you fell for and have now made the cornerstone of your fantasy.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Sarcastic, my a$$, just another bullsh*tter

Same old bullsh*it. business is business.

14.1Straight Pool Continuous is no fantasy. Just the BS js626 claims. JS Hoka shoelickers have about polished them enough to make him presentable to the pool playing public, but still not enough to satisfy his monetary demands. Y'all should start licking a little higher. The balls and shaft are now in your court.
So what's in the NDA?

Sent from the future.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
HaHaHaHaAhAhAhsh$t

Lol I’m glad you liked the visual. That technology is coming man. Expensive at first, with only the gub’mint and rich folk able to discredit and embarrass their enemies digitally but I bet it will be standard software on windows 18.

Taking candy from 13yo...kind of a strange guy, Ace. But whatever f’s your b you know?

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
It is a joke to accuse others they don't realize that it is easier nowadays to break a record...

But in pool, that doesn't matter. It's all about sitting in your underwear in front of a PC, wearing your crash helmet and screaming about a piece of chalk from 2 or 3 hundred years ago while your alternate personality replies in red font.

The record can never be broken because it would upset someone. There are NO conditions under which it would ever be accepted. Unless of course Danny broke it. Then it would be ok.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Just a polite re: thou beating up 13 yo Afghani's. How's that for a visual, Jazz'o?

Pleasant remembrance lol. Little sh!ts trying to mob a fool. I’ve also tossed more than 1 pork rib MRE to people over there. Nothing malicious you understand I just didn’t really give it any thought until later. Maybe I’m the devil 👿? I also gave away massive amounts of cash and electronics. Sometimes I wouldn’t barter and I would just pay the ridiculous initial price given on an item, usually marked up about 800%, if I was feeling extra jazzy.

Occasionally I rained steel on the poor folk as well though. It was my job after all and if they accepted the small $ to plant a mine or lob mortars at us they were gonna get sumpin.

A place called Keating was attacked and basically overrun by the enemy while I was there. It was the Wild West for 24 hours or so. Brutal fighting. A sky filled with aircraft at all different altitudes, trying to get these guys but not these other guys. Almost every building burning. Afghan soldiers turning on us during the fight. There were a lot of bastards over there and they had to be 13 at some time.

I got an AK strap with Islamic prayers written all over it and blood stains. It was my belt all the way until I went through customs without thinking and some navy D stole it from me.

So did John run 626 legit or did he steal candy from an Afghan kid who may or may not have been involved with the enemies of civilization? Perhaps we will never know DR

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
But in pool, that doesn't matter. It's all about sitting in your underwear in front of a PC, wearing your crash helmet and screaming about a piece of chalk from 2 or 3 hundred years ago while your alternate personality replies in red font.

The record can never be broken because it would upset someone. There are NO conditions under which it would ever be accepted. Unless of course Danny broke it. Then it would be ok.

What exact record got broken?

Meucciplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Save your bravado, Richardhead. go back to hoka licking.

Great manners. Ready for the president's dinner, I supppose.

nobody cares about breaking a practice habit. There is no such thing as a practice record!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheap. After all that crying about not being able to see the run ... now you could ... now you're backtracking to practice runs, NDAs, fast cloth and other bs.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
A small correction to the info there in case it is not already corrected on the website. It is on Thursday, Feb. 13th, 2020 at Mel's Lounge in Santa Barbara, 6PM to 10PM.

(A typo had it as the 23rd.)

Are you going to this viewing? I hope he does one on the east coast

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Are you going to this viewing? I hope he does one on the east coast
Already scheduled for other stuff. I see there will be one in March near Anaheim.

I think anything on the east coast will have to be connected with travel to a tournament due to transportation costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.