Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I could run 2000 if I wanted to, but who has the time
Or more importantly - the unedited video to prove it, but yea i see ur attempt at belittling 14.1 top runs - how's yer league pool teem doin lol? I am sure u know to hold yer beer in the non bridge hand - probly the extent of yer pocket billiards knowledge.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I had the pleasure of watching the 626 run on March 14th (last month) with John Schmidt himself and a few others. That's all the proof I need.
Congrats again to you, Mr. 626, for your historic accomplishment!

Danny - I have an authenticated piece of the actual Simonis cloth John Schmidt ran the 626 on. I'll sell it to you for $250. Message me if you're interested ;)
Did u attend theuir theatrical 626 spliced fictional drama - congrats to u - Puppet. what do u think of the longevity of that phony record Now?

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Me as well, eventually we learn - if there is no Evidence - there is no new record. Congrats to shaw with the new record (on circus pockets) of 714* or maybe 669* - either way it was just a mop up!!
Oh you mean like the circus pockets your idol played on?
Zing!

telinoz

Registered
So, anybody got evidence that the BCA guy, actually produce a name.... Was crooked?
I mean, this big claim has been made for reviewing JS video.
Sounds like another case for... Dun dun da! Captain Burden of Proof.
Or Captain BoP to make it easier.

Who wants to nut up and provide that evidence?
Or, just an opinion based on assumptions?

You know, in law and order, claims like this fall into the defamation of character category.
Just saying...

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No I'm not saying that, 'no one' is a salesman's term - those who were there - LIVE at easy street light theatre - did in fact see the run LIVE. Are u saying that after the facebook feed is lost for viewers at home - that they still saw the run live? Do u expect me to believe everything I see on my phone? I also noticed how when I asked u bout chamberlains announcements to Public about table facings being replaced (during the Legends Semi live podcast) u quickly deflected to what chmaberlain stated here on this forum? Note : we were not talking about a forum conversation - we were typing bout what he said - on the podacast. He has said alot of b.s. here on this forum - that has nothing to do with what he stated on his podcast. In closing I would summarize ya'lls legends event as a 'mop up" but at least ya'll shared the lost footage with Open Public - that is all I have Lou. Plus I would rather see Shaw as the new Record holder, he has much more heart than that of poor j.s./Andy Valharia.

Yes. they saw it *live* at home -- it is clear as day from from the AZ record (which I've now cited twice for you) people were watching the stream *live" and after a two minute interruption watched him break the record *live* on their computers, TVs, and phones.

And so Bobby misspoke on the podcast. Big frippin' deal. I seem to recall you said just a few days ago that our facings were "dry rotted pocket facings."

Now you're saying they were just "soft." Sometimes people screw up -- it happens, get over it.

Lou Figueroa

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes. they saw it *live* at home -- it is clear as day from from the AZ record (which I've now cited twice for you) people were watching the stream *live" and after a two minute interruption watched him break the record *live* on their computers, TVs, and phones.

And so Bobby misspoke on the podcast. Big frippin' deal. I seem to recall you said just a few days ago that our facings were "dry rotted pocket facings."

Now you're saying they were just "soft." Sometimes people screw up -- it happens, get over it.

Lou Figueroa
You are generous to point out reality to him.

His logic holes and hypocrisy are plainly evident. And by plainly, I mean hilariously.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The only way to see video live is to be wherever the action is taking place and see it as it happens.
Cameras take the action, convert it to 1’s & 0’s and formats that to a file and broadcasts the action after a 3 to 15 second delay, as in a long ago era.
In today’s world that delay is 15 seconds to a full 1 minute.
It is so weird how you take little pieces of fact and apply them in inappropriate manners.

Who at Facebook/ YouTube/ McWorldWideWeb do you think is partnering with the team of charlie williams, lou, bobby and Mr 626 in this shameful plan to take the hi run record?

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well, then I guess Mosconi never ran 526 then....

Jaden
Are you really that big of an asshole? You know as everybody else does there was no video of Mosc onis 526, however Schmidt claims a video for his 626 so if it happened release an unedited video of it instead of a pieced together version so the public can see it. Jayson Shaws run is available unedited and many thousands of people have seen it. If anyone feels Jaysons video is edited or fake we have already stated that anyone especially Danny Harriman can put up 20k in cash and we will put up 1,000,000 in cash and any video experts in the world can view all our original content and if Jaysons run is video edited or fake then your a Millionaire it's that simple. If any of you especially Danny don't want to put up the 20k than STFU and move on.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Are you really that big of an asshole? You know as everybody else does there was no video of Mosc onis 526, however Schmidt claims a video for his 626 so if it happened release an unedited video of it instead of a pieced together version so the public can see it. Jayson Shaws run is available unedited and many thousands of people have seen it. If anyone feels Jaysons video is edited or fake we have already stated that anyone especially Danny Harriman can put up 20k in cash and we will put up 1,000,000 in cash and any video experts in the world can view all our original content and if Jaysons run is video edited or fake then your a Millionaire it's that simple. If any of you especially Danny don't want to put up the 20k than STFU and move on.
People that no one has given a valid reason NOT to believe claim to have seen and verified the 626 did take place. Same thing as with Mosconi's 526. That this thread still exists even AFTER Jayson's run is testimony to this doubt being a personal vendetta rather than a valid response.

Jaden

p.s. Yes, unequivocally, I AM that big of an asshole. Actually, probably bigger to some and the nicest guy you'll ever meet, to others.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll hope you get tested.
20k:1m?
You must know something!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
People that no one has given a valid reason NOT to believe claim to have seen and verified the 626 did take place. Same thing as with Mosconi's 526. That this thread still exists even AFTER Jayson's run is testimony to this doubt being a personal vendetta rather than a valid response.

Jaden

p.s. Yes, unequivocally, I AM that big of an asshole. Actually, probably bigger to some and the nicest guy you'll ever meet, to others.
I feel it's somewhat my fault.

I'll just stop there.

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member

Jaden

No unedited video for the 626 = it's fake.
There is not 1 reason there shouldn't have been a unedited video release and Schmidt could have msde a lot of money and still can.. And now definitely not any reason if it's legit because Jayson Shaw proved that it can be beat as I believe others will also, damn Jayson proved that he could break 300 on average every 20 attempts and will continue to do so every month until he breaks 1,000. Hey its ok to be an asshole but to be an asshole and a nuthugger also proves you clean the taint between them also.

Status
Not open for further replies.