Jamie McWhorter (ATTN: MR WILSON)

billychips

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please explain to me your reasoning for banning Jamie McWhorter. He was banned for one year, did his time, and came back. You said he came back under a different Jamie McWhorter id, which is not the case. He was back posting for a few days, and then you decide to ban him again. If you banned him for talking shit to Jay, then say so.. JUST SAY SO!!! Do not say you did it because he was banned once and thus always banned, as you stated to me in a PM. Thats bullshit. Jamie came back on here, stirred the pot, and actually contributed on here. Some his posts were actually insightful. Hell, he even did some research on a post to Brian White. Jamie is more knowledgeable than 99.9% of the posters on here, without a doubt, when it comes to pool. Please don't tell me he got banned for whoofing at Jay Helfert, although I am quite sure that was the case. That is disgusting. Jay is a big boy, who did quite a bit of barking himself. If he cant handle it, he shouldnt start on Jamie, and vise versa. I don't know who cried to you about it, but whoever did is a gutless coward. You need to do the right thing, and allow him back on this board. He will screw it up, we all know that. However, until he does, he should NOT be banned because a couple of posters got their panties all up in a bunch.!!!
 
Great post. Jamie need a little mouth to keyboard filtering sometimes, but I think its great to have him here. As mentioned, he knows plenty about pool.

billychips said:
Please explain to me your reasoning for banning Jamie McWhorter. He was banned for one year, did his time, and came back. You said he came back under a different Jamie McWhorter id, which is not the case. He was back posting for a few days, and then you decide to ban him again. If you banned him for talking shit to Jay, then say so.. JUST SAY SO!!! Do not say you did it because he was banned once and thus always banned, as you stated to me in a PM. Thats bullshit. Jamie came back on here, stirred the pot, and actually contributed on here. Some his posts were actually insightful. Hell, he even did some research on a post to Brian White. Jamie is more knowledgeable than 99.9% of the posters on here, without a doubt, when it comes to pool. Please don't tell me he got banned for whoofing at Jay Helfert, although I am quite sure that was the case. That is disgusting. Jay is a big boy, who did quite a bit of barking himself. If he cant handle it, he shouldnt start on Jamie, and vise versa. I don't know who cried to you about it, but whoever did is a gutless coward. You need to do the right thing, and allow him back on this board. He will screw it up, we all know that. However, until he does, he should NOT be banned because a couple of posters got their panties all up in a bunch.!!!
 
billychips said:
Please explain to me your reasoning for banning Jamie McWhorter. He was banned for one year, did his time, and came back. You said he came back under a different Jamie McWhorter id, which is not the case. He was back posting for a few days, and then you decide to ban him again. If you banned him for talking shit to Jay, then say so.. JUST SAY SO!!! Do not say you did it because he was banned once and thus always banned, as you stated to me in a PM. Thats bullshit. Jamie came back on here, stirred the pot, and actually contributed on here. Some his posts were actually insightful. Hell, he even did some research on a post to Brian White. Jamie is more knowledgeable than 99.9% of the posters on here, without a doubt, when it comes to pool. Please don't tell me he got banned for whoofing at Jay Helfert, although I am quite sure that was the case. That is disgusting. Jay is a big boy, who did quite a bit of barking himself. If he cant handle it, he shouldnt start on Jamie, and vise versa. I don't know who cried to you about it, but whoever did is a gutless coward. You need to do the right thing, and allow him back on this board. He will screw it up, we all know that. However, until he does, he should NOT be banned because a couple of posters got their panties all up in a bunch.!!!
First!.....
 
i agree all the way. jamie shouldn't have been banned, anything he said that might've come off a little rough was due to someone barking at him - if he got banned for dogging someone in particular, they should be banned as well b/c they likely did the same to him. on top of the that, he didn't really say anything foul enough to deserve being banned. like billychips said, he knows a ton about the game and IMO has a valuble insight that alot of people here would appreciate.
 
billychips said:
Please explain to me your reasoning for banning Jamie McWhorter. He was banned for one year, did his time, and came back. You said he came back under a different Jamie McWhorter id, which is not the case. He was back posting for a few days, and then you decide to ban him again. If you banned him for talking shit to Jay, then say so.. JUST SAY SO!!! Do not say you did it because he was banned once and thus always banned, as you stated to me in a PM. Thats bullshit. Jamie came back on here, stirred the pot, and actually contributed on here. Some his posts were actually insightful. Hell, he even did some research on a post to Brian White. Jamie is more knowledgeable than 99.9% of the posters on here, without a doubt, when it comes to pool. Please don't tell me he got banned for whoofing at Jay Helfert, although I am quite sure that was the case. That is disgusting. Jay is a big boy, who did quite a bit of barking himself. If he cant handle it, he shouldnt start on Jamie, and vise versa. I don't know who cried to you about it, but whoever did is a gutless coward. You need to do the right thing, and allow him back on this board. He will screw it up, we all know that. However, until he does, he should NOT be banned because a couple of posters got their panties all up in a bunch.!!!

Hey Billy, for the last time, I had nothing to do with Jamie getting banned. I NEVER said boo to anyone or complained to anyone. PERIOD! Got it? So quit bagging on me about it. All I see on your post is my name over and over again. You'll never see me make a complaint and refer to you or anyone else.

You're right about one thing. I CAN take care of myself, always have. The Jamie's of this world don't bother me. As far as I'm concerned, it's all online BS when it comes to Jamie woofing. He had his chance to bet with me and all he did was waffle. And you know it too. So please don't blame me for his misfortune.

I don't care one way or the other if he is on here.
 
jay helfert said:
Hey Billy, for the last time, I had nothing to do with Jamie getting banned. I NEVER said boo to anyone or complained to anyone. PERIOD! Got it? So quit bagging on me about it. All I see on your post is my name over and over again. You'll never see me make a complaint and refer to you or anyone else.

You're right about one thing. I CAN take care of myself, always have. The Jamie's of this world don't bother me. As far as I'm concerned, it's all online BS when it comes to Jamie woofing. He had his chance to bet with me and all he did was waffle. And you know it too. So please don't blame me for his misfortune.

I don't care one way or the other if he is on here.

Thats awesome then Jay! I am not bagging on you. If you didnt say anything, I applaud you!! I dont know you very well, but I would say that your banter with Jamie probably keeps you young and you enjoy it.
 
billychips said:
Thats awesome then Jay! I am not bagging on you. If you didnt say anything, I applaud you!! I dont know you very well, but I would say that your banter with Jamie probably keeps you young and you enjoy it.


I AM young, 39 and holding! :eek:
 
jay helfert said:
I AM young, 39 and holding! :eek:

If you're 39, judging by your avatar pic, I'm doing REALLY good at 38...... With alot more hair.....

Saw
 
billychips said:
Please explain to me your reasoning for banning Jamie McWhorter. He was banned for one year, did his time, and came back. You said he came back under a different Jamie McWhorter id, which is not the case. He was back posting for a few days, and then you decide to ban him again. If you banned him for talking shit to Jay, then say so.. JUST SAY SO!!! Do not say you did it because he was banned once and thus always banned, as you stated to me in a PM. Thats bullshit. Jamie came back on here, stirred the pot, and actually contributed on here. Some his posts were actually insightful. Hell, he even did some research on a post to Brian White. Jamie is more knowledgeable than 99.9% of the posters on here, without a doubt, when it comes to pool. Please don't tell me he got banned for whoofing at Jay Helfert, although I am quite sure that was the case. That is disgusting. Jay is a big boy, who did quite a bit of barking himself. If he cant handle it, he shouldnt start on Jamie, and vise versa. I don't know who cried to you about it, but whoever did is a gutless coward. You need to do the right thing, and allow him back on this board. He will screw it up, we all know that. However, until he does, he should NOT be banned because a couple of posters got their panties all up in a bunch.!!!


This kind of stuff hapenning iz nuthin new around here :sorry: :( :wink:

Brian
 
billychips said:
Please explain to me your reasoning for banning Jamie McWhorter. He was banned for one year, did his time, and came back. You said he came back under a different Jamie McWhorter id, which is not the case. He was back posting for a few days, and then you decide to ban him again. If you banned him for talking shit to Jay, then say so.. JUST SAY SO!!! Do not say you did it because he was banned once and thus always banned, as you stated to me in a PM. Thats bullshit. Jamie came back on here, stirred the pot, and actually contributed on here. Some his posts were actually insightful. Hell, he even did some research on a post to Brian White. Jamie is more knowledgeable than 99.9% of the posters on here, without a doubt, when it comes to pool. Please don't tell me he got banned for whoofing at Jay Helfert, although I am quite sure that was the case. That is disgusting. Jay is a big boy, who did quite a bit of barking himself. If he cant handle it, he shouldnt start on Jamie, and vise versa. I don't know who cried to you about it, but whoever did is a gutless coward. You need to do the right thing, and allow him back on this board. He will screw it up, we all know that. However, until he does, he should NOT be banned because a couple of posters got their panties all up in a bunch.!!!

Hells YEAH! this is BS

oh yea this is Wong, not to be confused with Wang eventhough my name is spelled Wang, but pronounced Wong
 
hkwong said:
Hells YEAH! this is BS

oh yea this is Wong, not to be confused with Wang eventhough my name is spelled Wang, but pronounced Wong

WANG!!! It's about time you stopped by to defend your brother.....

So if I spell it Wong, it is wong?!?!? If I say it WANG, is it wong?!?!?!:rotflmao1:

Damn bacaws.... Wait, thats Laos.... Wong language!

Saw
 
Last edited:
Actually Mr. Wilson just informed me that Jamie is being reinstated. I figured I might be in a little hot water because I got a little heated, but he said he is reinstating him. FWIW, I think this is an excellent decision and should be applauded . Wilson has a tough job, one I wouldnt want, but seems to be making a fair decision in this case. KUDOS!
 
I'm not sure why he got booted but I believe he started a thread which got deleted about TAR which may have been a contributing factor in his most recent demise.
 
i thought he ended up getting banned for impersonating someone. he admitted to posting under that person's name and ended up making him look real bad. imo, if u post as someone else and start talking crap then u should get banned.
 
Danktrees said:
i thought he ended up getting banned for impersonating someone. he admitted to posting under that person's name and ended up making him look real bad. imo, if u post as someone else and start talking crap then u should get banned.

Finally someone who knows the real reason he got canned. :thumbup:
 
Danktrees said:
i thought he ended up getting banned for impersonating someone. he admitted to posting under that person's name and ended up making him look real bad. imo, if u post as someone else and start talking crap then u should get banned.


I might be mistaken but I thought the person whose account JAIMIE and others were posting on solicited their help in drumming up action.

The question then would be was JAIMIE "banned" at that time?
 
ribdoner said:
I might be mistaken but I thought the person whose account JAIMIE and others were posting on solicited their help in drumming up action.

The question then would be was JAIMIE "banned" at that time?
He was initially banned for a year. According to him and some of his friends, he was on here impersonating someone and posting the whole time, so he was never really gone, just in "disguise."

I don't know that what he did this last time was really bad enough to deserve a ban without a warning first (Varney has said and done far worse for far longer and the mods love him), but he sure was pushing it and he knew it. We all know (even his friends have said) that it is only a matter of time before he messes up bad enough to get himself banned again anyway. In other words, he has serious judgement and self control issues.

The way I look at it, it really doesn't even matter if he should have been banned this last time or not. He never even served the initial one year ban--he was here the whole time (whether someone asked him to post for them or not doesn't matter). His one year ban should be reinstated and he should have to serve a one year continuous period where he does no posting at all under any screen name, and any time he messes up, the year starts over. For that matter, they should probably add more time for trying to sneak back, like say another year. So now the first year starts over, and an additional year has been added for a total of two or something like that.
 
The Saw said:
WANG!!! It's about time you stopped by to defend your brother.....

So if I spell it Wong, it is wong?!?!? If I say it WANG, is it wong?!?!?!:rotflmao1:

Damn bacaws.... Wait, thats Laos.... Wong language!

Saw

Saw I'll defend him whenever I can, just like I would you, Chris or anyone else that I personally know. GD this BS is getting out of line to the extent that I don't care if I get barred, banned, or even hated by everyone. Take Bartrum for example.. "AZ reports it as Bartrum" so whos this Bartram? it must be a fake. GET HIM! I mean who really cares except the millions of detectives here. I mean common are you really "The Saw" if so how did you get the name? who's your favorite captain? You get what i'am saying.

It's just funny how i've been a member since 2005 and I average about 30 posts a year. Why? because I see all the BS that goes on here, and I don't really feel like getting stupid with someone.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
fk fk fk fk fk fk Get a life outside of AZ. Seriously this the Days or our Lives POOL EDITION

is this Wong or Wang you be the judge.
 
Back
Top