JCIN - Is evertyhing still a go? omgwtf v cubc match

cubc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm supposed to be hopping on a plane this afternoon, but I dont see anything on TAR anymore. It seems to have vanished. Some people have also mentioned this to me as well that's why it's posted publicly instead of a pm.

Is everything still a go or what ? Dont want to hop a plane just to come right back :D

Thanks,
Chris

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, if they are broadcasting it, it probably would be a good idea for you to get their cell phone number.

One of them will read this thread, I hope, and give you a call. You should sent a PM to JCIN with your cell number. :)

JAM

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
cubc said:
I'm supposed to be hopping on a plane this afternoon, but I dont see anything on TAR anymore. It seems to have vanished. Some people have also mentioned this to me as well that's why it's posted publicly instead of a pm.

Is everything still a go or what ? Dont want to hop a plane just to come right back :D

Thanks,
Chris

you should probably ask someone for their cell number because its not even 6 am in Vegas right now. They probably won't even get up for another few hours.

smokeandapancak

what?
Silver Member
If Justin or Chad knew anything, I am sure that they would out it out here before the rumours got to running...

shut up and get on the plane.....:)

cubc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well I'm not leaving until this afternoon so I have time for them to wake up :D Some people, including myself, became curious when it vanished off the page a couple days ago and hasnt returned.

I'm pretty sure everythings fine.. just want to make sure.

BPG24

Banned
smokeandapancak said:
If Justin or Chad knew anything, I am sure that they would out it out here before the rumours got to running...

shut up and get on the plane.....:)

LOL!!!

It's an excuse to go to Vegas. Need i say anything else

Da Poet

Pool is Cool
Silver Member
cubc said:

Thanks,
Chris

I'm sure it's on, but worse case, since the wager is a separate thing from the webcast, wouldn't you have to at least go out there to get $2000 anyways? (Both deposits) :D

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I hope this is still on and TAR is going to show it live. I think it might be very entertaining. Johnnyt

UrackmIcrackm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OMGWTF was practicing in the TAR booth last night in anticipation of the upcoming match so I would think that things are still a go.

lodini

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
UrackmIcrackm said:
OMGWTF was practicing in the TAR booth last night in anticipation of the upcoming match so I would think that things are still a go.

I haven't been following this saga as closely as most... but does this mean that OMGWTF's identity is now out in the open?

Rubyron

R.I.P. Smorgass Bored
Silver Member
lodini said:
I haven't been following this saga as closely as most... but does this mean that OMGWTF's identity is now out in the open?

I think so. I know who she is and I'm usually the last to find out about anything. :)