Joint caps \ custom made

pipe1976

Registered
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Hello Everyone ,
My name is Lonnie Wilber most everyone knows me as "pipe1976" and I have been building custom caps for many years now , mainly on ebay but I have alot of followers that are members here as well as Ebay . They have asked me to start offering my sets on here also.
I Figure I have nothing to loose ,I am well know for my attention to a great product at a resonable price , and after looking at sets listed on here I know you will like my priceing .
I make sets for all the basic sizes and also do Uni-Loc and radial pins
I have 7 shapes I make them in and I try to carry all the woods used in cues so I can try to match your wood as close as I can come .
the basic sets start at only 4.50 per piece so a 2 pc. set is only 9.00
and shipping is kept as low as I can and can ship a 2 or 3 piece set anyhwere in the U.S.A. for a flat 3.00
I have alot of feedback on here so check it out and any questions feel free to ask. I also garentee my goods for LIFE .
thanks much
Lonnie

Vanquiz

Pool Noob
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hey Lonnie, nice to see you here, I ordered once from you before through Ebay. Great works :)

To those that never met you before, maybe posting few samples of your work here will definetely get you some orders right away.

Cheers,
Seng

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Glad to see you posting here Lonnie....

Just to let everyone know Lonnie makes good joint protectors and I bought many sets off him and he does good work and gets then out to you in a good turn around time. And his prices are good to boot I will be getting a hold of you soon Lonnie Im still waiting on the cue I was before to have you make me the j/p for..:rolleyes: Anyhow I will be in touch soon but I just wanted to vouch for you and im sure other AZ members that bought from you before will also....<<< ED ( I sent you a pm)

Last edited:

red stevens

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0

huangfanling

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I bought one J/P for my Olney and he a nice gentlement to dealing with..
i'm very satisfied with his products and quality.
He is very patient and nice guy,if you are looking for high quality J/P's with very reasonable price then you choose a right person here...
Btw thank's for your gift White Diamond break tip :D

brechbt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I too have bought jp's from Lonnie and am happy with them. Rep to you Lonnie--welcome to AZB.

cfrandy

AKA: The Road Runner
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I've probably bought 30 sets of j/p's from Lonnie! Great product at very good prices. Really nice guy to deal with too! I highly recommend him!

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
141   2   1
It takes me as much time to make a shaft as it does to make joint protectors. I'd offer you good luck with your sales but none needed. With your price you'll surely be swamped with work.:thumbup:

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I've also bought several sets from Lonnie off of Ebay, great work and fantastic prices, my radial pin j/p's fit perfect. Welcome to AZ Lonnie, glad to see you over here.

cwong79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Lonnie, its Calvin from ebay. Im glad you finally made the jump. All i can say is my experience with you has been very positive. The product looked great and thank you for customizing it a little for me. You're a great guy and I know you will be a great addition to the AZ community.

Attachments

• J:P.jpg
    J:P.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1,675

hookmehorns

Lizard King
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Thumbs up!

Hi Lonnie,

Mo here in Austin, Texas. I'd like to also share my experience in dealing with Lonnie. I too purchased many J/P's to sell to my customers while in retail, and I can't say enough about how kind and a great person Lonnie is. Oh and his work, quality & pricing....outstanding.

I also want to welcome you to the AZB community, you will definitely be an added asset my friend. I'm happy to hear you are offering Radial pin J/P's now as well, I will be contacting you very soon to put an order in. Be safe & best of luck! although I know you'll do just great. :thumbup:

Best Regards,
Mo

Last edited:

sk8ordie

HTTR!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Hi Lonnie.
I'm glad you made it here finally. I'm Ron-e99 on eBay and you made two very nice 3 piece sets for me that were perfect. I had two friends order theirs from you and they were very happy with theirs also. I hope you are doing well and I'll be ordering another set from you soon. Welcome to Azbilliards. :thumbup: Ron

chuckpilegis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
140   0   0

rrussotwo

Jedi Knight
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Lonnie,

It's about time you joined AZ!

I've been singing your praises since I've been ordering your J/P sets from eBay.

Thanks a ton for the latest batch and thanks extra for the replacement butt protector you're sending.

Just to let everyone else know, you can trust Lonnie! I'll be adding feedback for him and others who've bought from him should too.