Just stumbled on this youtube clip.. what'd JS and larry nevel do?

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
since only 3 play it for money.
heres a list off the top of my head that would swim through buzzard vomit to play you 14.1 for big money.

schmidt,harriman,robles,garcia,sigel,hopkins,varner,archer,hatch,maidoff,barouty,
hunter,.theres probably another 10 but you get my point.

just because your not talented enough to play world class 14.1 dont knock those who can.

if you got a problem with that then ill play you the only game on a pooltable with enough luck involved for you to maybe win.9ball. say 20 ahead for 20 dimes.

another thing chris you talk alot of shit about me in other threads and how 14.1 is a practice game and nobody gambles at it.
you talk real brave about playing people ,but just once why dont you woof without starting with ill take the 9playing 10ball or ill take 9-7 playing 1hole etc.

maybe you and i could play 50 ahead for 50 thousand tenball even.

after i rob you i will give you a free 14.1 lesson so maybe you can beat somebody even instead of running your toilet all the time how 14.1 is a joke.

good luck with rodney ,your playing even right .............not lol.

no i am going to get the 8 ball playing 10 ball.
but unlike you i have some heart i will bet my own money in this match.
so i wont have to play in victorville.
i can play in any city i want to because i make my game i dont need a backer to tell me where i can play.
im sure you would bet your own money to play me even.
but this cant go down even everyone knows you play better.
so if you want a fair game ill take the 9 ball or play you banks even.
then you can ask your backer were you are allowed to play what city what state.
as foe me i can play where i want.

memikey

Never Has Been
Silver Member
Phew! Quite a lot to keep up with here guys.

So far it seems JS is offerring 'even' at any game on any table and CB is offering 'even' at banks any table or 'even' at 10 ball on a bar table or "getting the 9" at 10 ball on a full size table.

Anybody got any popcorn? :)

john schmidt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
no i am going to get the 8 ball playing 10 ball.
but unlike you i have some heart i will bet my own money in this match.
so i wont have to play in victorville.
i can play in any city i want to because i make my game i dont need a backer to tell me where i can play.
im sure you would bet your own money to play me even.
but this cant go down even everyone knows you play better.
so if you want a fair game ill take the 9 ball or play you banks even.
then you can ask your backer were you are allowed to play what city what state.
as foe me i can play where i want.
you know ive said what i said to defend the many players who play the game for money or practice.
most of the people on here dont want to say anything towards you but dont worry ill let you know that 14.1 is not the joke but maybe its you.
you talk basically like 14.1 and anybody who plays it is a dumbass or something.
you started it chris with this whole 14.1 is a joke.
if you would show more respect then i wouldnt rip into you.
would you like to play 30 ahead on bartable for 30 dimes even .let me know.
we can do it tommorrow any city.

damn i can buy like 6 new dirtbikes with 30 thousand ,please say yes chris.

Last edited:

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member

well yes you have action.
i will be in action this week and all month.
you said any city so i will play you early june in indy.
not sure on the whole bet but i will play 20 ahead for 10000 min.
im sure i can bet more but that is with my bet.
go ahead and buy 2 bikes for sure.

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
you know ive said what i said to defend the many players who play the game for money or practice.
most of the people on here dont want to say anything towards you but dont worry ill let you know that 14.1 is not the joke but maybe its you.
you talk basically like 14.1 and anybody who plays it is a dumbass or something.

i never said all 14.1 players are dumbass.
i said no reason for me to pick up 14.1 cause no one gambles at it.
unless your a champ.
i hope that you will play the game you said you will play.

crawfish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I mean no disrespect to anyone on here; but, who has John been gambling with and how'd it come out in the past four or five years. I'm just trying to get an idea of a line. We ALL know Chris has played pretty much every swinging dick in the country. DId I say dick? Sorry.

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member

yes when we play no time limit.
play till someone wins.
i mean we will play till you win.

crawfish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No, but you typed it twice. Something on your mind?????:eek:

Just what are you inferring here? Question is....is something on your mind? I was generically speaking. I sometimes wonder on here. This isn't Richard Simmons using your name is it? Because I know Ktown wouldn't make gay references. Richard, is that you?

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Just what are you inferring here? Question is....is something on your mind? I was generically speaking. I sometimes wonder on here. This isn't Richard Simmons using your name is it? Because I know Ktown wouldn't make gay references. Richard, is that you?

Don't get your backdoor chafed, you know I was teasin'.

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
since only 3 play it for money.
heres a list off the top of my head that would swim through buzzard vomit to play you 14.1 for big money.

schmidt,harriman,robles,garcia,sigel,hopkins,varner,archer,hatch,maidoff,barouty,
hunter,.theres probably another 10 but you get my point.

just because your not talented enough to play world class 14.1 dont knock those who can.

if you got a problem with that then ill play you the only game on a pooltable with enough luck involved for you to maybe win.9ball. say 20 ahead for 20 dimes.

another thing chris you talk alot of shit about me in other threads and how 14.1 is a practice game and nobody gambles at it.
you talk real brave about playing people ,but just once why dont you woof without starting with ill take the 9playing 10ball or ill take 9-7 playing 1hole etc.

maybe you and i could play 50 ahead for 50 thousand tenball even.

after i rob you i will give you a free 14.1 lesson so maybe you can beat somebody even instead of running your toilet all the time how 14.1 is a joke.

good luck with rodney ,your playing even right .............not lol.

good luck with rodney your playing even right not lol.
so do you want to play rodney even....................not
i guess you have to ask a backer first.

suprnva

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well John, looks like you got a game with Chris. After you're done beating him, if you want to swing up to Wisconsin and steal some from Larry let me know. No straight pool though. You can choose between 8 ball, 9 ball, 10 ball, one pocket and banks (full rack or short). Any 3 of those.

By the way, if John and Chris play on the bartable I'd like to make a few small bets. I'll take Chris. :)

Pii

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Larry doesn't play straight pool. It's a practice game. Doesn't matter though, odds are the match is never going to happen. Larry is "retired" and other than the match they talk about in the YouTube video, John has never seemed interested in playing Larry. I'd love for it to happen, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Retired from what?

suprnva

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Retired from what?

Retired from playing as much as he used to. Now that he lives in Wisconsin again he hardly plays at all compared to when he lived in South Carolina. If you ask him though that means he's totally retired. But he'll still play if the game is right.

john schmidt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hi

good luck with rodney your playing even right not lol.
so do you want to play rodney even....................not
i guess you have to ask a backer first.

just a thought about asking backers.
people back me because i play good and make them money.

also i play pool to make money not to make up for my shortcomings in life.

lets see who has been more successfull with their approach.

me getting backed or you betting your own with all your heart etc.

heres the bet ill put up 5000 of my own against your 5000 .

we will take my last 3

month bank account balance and find the average and you do the same.

high average wins the 5000.

now im spotting you at this because i put down 50,000 cash on a house paid
6500 cash for a car ,bought 4 dirtbikes cash totaling almost 10,000.and have 2000 a month in bills outside of poolbills.

now all that being said you should rob me ,my average bank balance couldnt be more than 5000 with all the money ive spent on other stuff.

you see the beauty of this bet is nobody is going to stake me or you because they dont know what we have in the bank.and most assume we dont have 20bucks lol.

surely though a gambling genius like you should have more money accumulated than a nit like me.

let me know we can post in vegas and get the banks on the phone.
all the woofing doesnt matter.

this will be great we dont have to woof or play.i mean come on chris youve played 50,000 dollar sets you should rob me on this one.

i think ive bitten off more than i can chew i sure hope you dont call my bluff.

suprnva

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm just taking a shot in the dark here but I'm gonna guess Chris doesn't even have a bank account. His money is in action too much for it to ever sit and rot away in an account somewhere.

B-Rod

Always Post First!!!
Silver Member
well

well see here is the thing john doesnt go off unless you really offend him and everyone knows his love for 14.1.
chris says no one plays 14.1 for money well lets see does schmidt vs. harriman ring a bell im sure it does for danny
another thing chris sits back swinging from ole rodney talking about do you want to play some of rodney even
Well just ask rodney he aint going out looking for no other top pro to play either him john and all other top pros play the people that are on chriss level that would be about three steps down my point is chris can sit here all day and say well do you want to play this person some or that person some but when all is said and done he dont want to play which he is smart for and none of the top pros chase each other around