Kevin Trudeau hawking more books on TV...

Russ Chewning

Short Bus Russ - C player
Silver Member
On some sort of informercial that makes it look like he is on QVC.

Free Money "They" don't want you to know about.. He makes a plea covered as a joke as the commercial is wrapping up..

"Hurry up and buy my book before the government takes it off the air."

A hah hah hah... The funny part is, a large portion of the infomercial viewers have no clue he is being DEAD serious with that statement.

In one of his books, "Debt Cures", he professes to tell you how to handle credit card debt.. Do you think he mentions the fact that he is going to go back months later and make new charges against the credit card you used to purchase his book, thereby CONTRIBUTING to your credit card debt?

Russ

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes but he put more money into pro pool than anyone else ever in history. Funny how so many put him down for that!

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Yes but he put more money into pro pool than anyone else ever in history. Funny how so many put him down for that!

I don't think the fact that he put a lot of money into pro pool is the reason people have a problem with Trudeau.

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Money many of the players were never paid. This guy is the lowest form of life.

Put 12 mil. out of his pocket and I think if you ask the players were payed finally just not venders. How many put up even 1/3 of that?

playpool2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I read where Hitler liked dogs. I like dogs. Maybe.............

A scumbag putting money into pool makes him an OK scumbag?

Good value system there.

Trudeau is evil. Maybe he put some bucks in your pocket but he is still a very bad person.

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
This guy puts me on TILT. Many people won't take the time to read so here is a 20/20 program on the man (the IPT is mentioned in the program). Just listing to the guy sets me off.

itsfroze - You know what wife beaters say? I'm a good provider.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN5ihrECJms

Nick

Last edited:

Russ Chewning

Short Bus Russ - C player
Silver Member

And has taken 10 times that amount from people suffering chronic pain through his scam books professing to be able to cure cnacer.

I don't care how much he put into pool. I am deeply ashamed that he was ever involved in any way with this game I love.

Russ

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I read where Hitler liked dogs. I like dogs. Maybe.............

A scumbag putting money into pool makes him an OK scumbag?

Good value system there.

Trudeau is evil. Maybe he put some bucks in your pocket but he is still a very bad person.

Learn to read I never said that I like him, so how is your value system trying to put words in my mouth that I didn't say smart guy!

I said that he put more money into pool than anyone else ever that is all.
I also never made any bucks as you put it from him, so there you go again making assumptions.

All I did was state the facts. Have a nice day.

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This guy puts me on TILT. Many people won't take the time to read so here is a 20/20 program on the man (the IPT is mentioned in the program). Just listing to the guy sets me off.

itsfroze - You know what wife beaters say? I'm a good provider.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN5ihrECJms

Nick

Never said he was a good guy you might want to reread what I wrote.
Just said he put more money into pool than anyone else, that's all I said so don't let what I didn't say get you all bent out of shape OK

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I agree with PlayPool and Nick.
Doesn't matter that he is a scum bag, we can over look that cause look what he is doing for pool.

Kind of like movie stars and celebrities that get preferential treatment, even when they get caught with a snootful of blow and have to go off to rehab.
Its seems its almost a status symbol.

We can over look that because after all, they are our on screen heroes and make good movies.

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And has taken 10 times that amount from people suffering chronic pain through his scam books professing to be able to cure cnacer.

I don't care how much he put into pool. I am deeply ashamed that he was ever involved in any way with this game I love.

Russ

Not a good guy I never said he was. I agree with you ok.

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
I don't think the fact that he put a lot of money into pro pool is the reason people have a problem with Trudeau.

Put 12 mil. out of his pocket and I think if you ask the players were payed finally just not venders. How many put up even 1/3 of that?

The problem is that money was "scam" money from the many "...They Don't Want You to Know About" programs and products that KT had on the market at the time.

Trudeau put millions into pool from the many millions he took out first.

That's right. Even though a large portion of that money may've "been from KT's own pocket," the issue is how that money got there in the first place. It was scam money.

I'm a fence-sitter when it comes to KT. Yes, I appreciate the fact that in the IPT times, pool had seen a resurgence not seen since TCOM (not quite the level of TCOM, but it was still a resurgence). Some of the people I play pool with today, do so precisely because of the IPT -- they were occasional players at the time, but took a serious interest when the IPT was running on TV. And KT seemed genuine in making sure that pool players were rewarded in the manner of a true sport -- just as the IPT moniker states. Some of my favorite pool DVDs are IPT match DVDs, and I love watching all of them.

But at the same time, that was scam money. And by doing so, he ripped-off the very bandage he was applying to pool for the purposes of trying to heal it, ripping off the scab in the process. The wound continues to bleed even today.

-Sean

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree with PlayPool and Nick.
Doesn't matter that he is a scum bag, we can over look that cause look what he is doing for pool.

Kind of like movie stars and celebrities that get preferential treatment, even when they get caught with a snootful of blow and have to go off to rehab.
Its seems its almost a status symbol.

We can over look that because after all, they are our on screen heroes and make good movies.

Never said to over look that he is a scum bag. All that I said was he put more money into pool than anyone else which is the truth unfortunately. But if everyone wants to jump on me for stating the truth have a ball enjoy yourselves. Have a good day.

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The problem is that money was "scam" money from the many "...They Don't Want You to Know About" programs and products that KT had on the market at the time.

That's right. Even though a large portion of that money may've "been from KT's own pocket," the issue is how that money got there in the first place. It was scam money.

I'm a fence-sitter when it comes to KT. Yes, I appreciate the fact that in the IPT times, pool had seen a resurgence not seen since TCOM (not quite the level of TCOM, but it was still a resurgence). Some of the people I play pool with today, do so precisely because of the IPT -- they were occasional players at the time, but took a serious interest when the IPT was running on TV. And KT seemed genuine in making sure that pool players were rewarded in the manner of a true sport -- just as the IPT moniker states. Some of my favorite pool DVDs are IPT match DVDs, and I love watching all of them.

But at the same time, that was scam money. And by doing so, he ripped-off the very bandage he was applying to pool for the purposes of trying to heal it, ripping off the scab in the process. The wound continues to bleed even today.

-Sean

I agree with you.

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member

I didn't notice anyone putting him down for putting money into pool ... they put him down for other reasons. Just stating facts.

Dave

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
lies

Did everyone forget the 11% pay off .
I think he has done more harm to pool then anyone else.
all he did was lie.I did speak to a friend about the final pay off.
. He was a little reserved in his answer
and it seemed like he wanted to put the IPT behind him.

Because Kevin Trudeau gave all the players a run around for such a long time he has earned title as a thief in my books.

He embarassed the game of pool and the players on a world wide scale.
Nothing but a con man and if i ever seen the the man in person i would throttle his @ss on the spot.

MMike

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn't notice anyone putting him down for putting money into pool ... they put him down for other reasons. Just stating facts.

Dave

That is correct you didn't notice. But it's been done for years. Just stating the facts.
He is a scum bag no argument there.

Last edited: