Lambros M.E.T. cue...

cbi1000

It is what it is...
Silver Member
there have been more than a few cue makers with a parabolic taper on the butt's. Nothing new there. Would like to see more about the joint and how the cue shaft is constructed.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
there have been more than a few cue makers with a parabolic taper on the butt's. Nothing new there. Would like to see more about the joint and how the cue shaft is constructed.
i'd bet pretty good it uses a version of his ultra-joint along with his own LD shaft. looks like most of the 'new' here is the butt.

Wolven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds like a lot of hype.
Somehow good players with a straight house cue can be absolutely deadly.
Zero chance I pay couple k for a cue without trying it first, ever again. Still I like the idea of butt with the same diameter in the grip area.
Not the first time Lambros product was hyped on that channel as game changing.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
It's dual taper.
Been doing that from the start because my late mentor did his that way. And it made a lot of sense.
Parabolic has a curve.
Dual or compound taper is just made of linear angles.
Tad was doing this for decades already.
Joey- Can't believe Lambros is doing this just now

Last edited:

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
Zero chance I pay couple k for a cue without trying it first, ever again. Still I like the idea of butt with the same diameter in the grip area.
Not the first time Lambros product was hyped on that channel as game changing.
No on the same diameter in the grip area
It'd look stupid, flop when rolled and will be light and wiggly.

Wolven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No on the same diameter in the grip area
It'd look stupid, flop when rolled and will be light and wiggly.
He said two tapers. He called it elongated pro taper on the grip, sort of sounds like very small changes in diameter.
It makes sense probably would flop when rolled.

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
He said two tapers. He called it elongate pro taper on the grip, sort of sounds like very small changes in diameter.
It makes sense probably would flop when rolled.
That's not new.
A forearm can have .015" taper per inch and the handle can have .012" taper per inch as an example.
No such thing as pro taper in butts

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's not new.
A forearm can have .015" taper per inch and the handle can have .012" taper per inch as an example.
No such thing as pro taper in butts
Wrong again, Giuseppe!
Screenshot_20211104-194028__01.jpg

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One of the dumbest videos I have ever watched. The joint offers power?? The cue offers more spin?? That guy should be embarrassed.

Last edited:

Ģüśţāṿ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Probably a paid sponsor for Lambros or any other cue review? Considering these companies and makers send their cues to him, he can only say good words with minimal negatives. I mean, it's clear he's reading off of a script...

With that said, I generally enjoy the videos because he covers more items than just a predator shaft. Keep making good pool content 👍

Wolven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Probably a paid sponsor for Lambros or any other cue review? Considering these companies and makers send their cues to him, he can only say good words with minimal negatives. I mean, it's clear he's reading off of a script...

With that said, I generally enjoy the videos because he covers more items than just a predator shaft. Keep making good pool content 👍
There was a kielwood shaft on there it deflected like crazy, if memory serves right he called it very low deflection.

xX-Wizard-Xx

hyped up ...

dont drink the Kool aide

Lambros probably asked marketing how can we increase sales and set ourselves apart from others ....... Marketing: create an Acronym and talk about alot of fancy shit in a video ... this will grab the attention of the bangers

Bangers: Man i wish i could do all that in the videos .... iknow: i will buy this M.E.T. cue and play like god.

Hustlers: Wow this guy with his new cool cue .... still plays like shit

Last edited: