Latest Addition - Half Joint Searing

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Myron,
I am very happy you like the cue,,i will have a few searing coming my way soon,,but i know the cue you want!!!! SZAM!!!!!!!!!!!! Is a hint lol,,,Thanks

BR ,,,Little Kenny
Kenny

I really appreciate the fact that you let this one go so quickly.
You tend to like to latch on to the best cues.
And you do know which cue I want so we shall see how it works out.

Myron

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice!!!
It is interesting to see that cue, all of the progressions that his cues have taken...that is a fantastic example and just screams PLAYER!
All the half joints are players and this one is heading to the tables this weekend.
Now just have to find a way to play with the Ivory over SS Joint.
Great looking cue Myron. I love the ring work on this cue. Congrats on finally chasing your cue down.
Jeff
The ring work sold me instantly and the inlays are the complete package to a great design.
Very, very nice!!
Thank You!
super nice cue Myron. Cant wait to hear how it plays, I know its going to be great
Thank You!
I will let you know how it plays!
myron, you've made some great pick-ups lately but this one is one of the best. i love the ringwork on this cue. i have to admit, little kenny always has the good stuff. congrats.
guy
Seems like each pick up is getting better.
Wonder what could ever top this one?
Great addition Myron... one of my favorite Searings. Congrats!
Jaime - Thanks...
Question - Is there an Ebony on Ebony Searing in your collection (afterall you manage to get all E/E cues)?
If there is, please let us see it since you have some gems as well.

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love the veneer combination on this one. Gives a very nice, soothing feeling to the overall outlook of the whole cue.
The veneer combination really pops out nicely and the pictures show the true depth of colors.
my kinda pick up, myron!
very nice half joint!
Nice to know that you like it since you manage to have some beauties that pass through your art gallery of cues.
Damn nice Cue Myron, congrats.
I saw you have some nice Deals on the US Open
Now we have to see your Collection too
Ralf
The collection has not changed much other than this one addition.
But wait until next month where some changes are going to be made.
Just awesome in every way! Love the soft blue veneer, and a straight grain forearm...that's gonna play great.
This is the first straight grain forearm by Dennis that I am going to try.
Should be interesting to see how it compares to the BEM cues.
Very nice cue. Me likey...
Thank You!
simply perfect Cue .....
Congrats
Berny
Thank You!
All the best to you my friend.

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
awesome looking!
Thank You!
Hello Myron,
Sooooo beautiful......I remember when Dennis built this cue.
Scott
Thanks Scott...
You sure are lucky seeing all these cues in person.
Remember to look me up at VF in the spring.
Myron
Cue is simply awesome. Half joint Searings are just in another league....no question. Well done.
Si
They are in a class by themselves and now just have to see if the bar was raised with the latest joint design.
One Day!
I_jizz_in_my_pants_by_HOLIMOUNT.jpg
That is a good one!

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw your Searing cue at the Open and it's a beauty. I met Kenny at Don Sherman's booth and he's one of the nicest people i've met in a long time. He happily showed me his beautiful cues and let me put my hands on them. He had some of the nicest Barry Szamboti cues i've seen and his Manzino cue was awesome. What a nice guy to get your Searing cue from........
James
Kenny is a nice guy and he manages to have a few nice cues.
If the Barry you are talking about is the one with the 3/8-10 pin, then all I can say it is a beauty.
Can I still hang out with you?
Scott <<== LOVES this cue
Do you really want to lower your standards?
Of course if you must!
Very nice cue Myron...
Thank You Troy!

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This cue is absolutely gorgeous. Great pictures as well.

Congratulations on a marvelous cue,
Chris

fourkingscues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Big Daddy ,
Enjoy your trip hope you and sean join us in Dec,,,,be safe ,,thanks for the nice words,,i am doing ok trying to hang in there,,

Little Kenny

fourkingscues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
HEy James ,,Nice seeing you also ,,any time you like you can hit balls with any of my cues,,,hope i have a few new ones when i see you next time,,

Thank You,
Ken Carfagno

lstevedus

One of the 47%
Silver Member
Searing Cue

Ken,

Still trying to contact you. Very interested in learning more about Searing cues and how they play.

Steve in Ohio