Let’s Just Take A Moment & Be Thankful

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let’s just take a moment, stop the arguing and bickering and be thankful that we are here and watching live pool in a massive US Open. Not being tied up with the world shut down.

we are lucky to have this time. Some were not so lucky.

this isn’t about choices, politics, beliefs or any of that. THIS IS PURLY BEING THANKFUL THAT WE ARE HERE!!!!!.

Don’t let this thread get shit on like the rest. Please. Think about how lucky we are to be alive and here.

Best
Fatboy❤️

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let’s just take a moment, stop the arguing and bickering and be thankful that we are here and watching live pool in a massive US Open. Not being tied up with the world shut down.

this isn’t about choices, politics, beliefs or any of that. THIS IS PURLY BEING THANKFUL THAT WE ARE HERE!!!!!.

Don’t let this thread get shit on like the rest. Please. Think about how lucky we are to be alive and here.

Best
Fatboy❤️
I've busted your balls on here in the past, but with me being an irregular poster I'm sure you don't even remember. Anyway, this latest fatboy iteration has been quite enjoyable. Nice post.

Keep at it brother.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Best
Fatboy❤️
You are right.
I survived the Viet Nam war and then a couple years of heavy drug use after and because of the war.
But I got straightened out after that and have lived a pretty clean life since.
Quite a few I knew did not make it over there.
I've had 52 years since then that they were robbed of.

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are right.
I survived the Viet Nam war and then a couple years of heavy drug use after and because of the war.
But I got straightened out after that and have lived a pretty clean life since.
Quite a few I knew did not make it over there.
I've had 52 years since then that they were robbed of.
You are very right on with your comments. We should all be very thankful; those here that can still enjoy this game in one way or another are truly fortunate. Viet Nam war had a very big affect on those that served - my oldest brother faced some big challenges coming back from it, and I lost a dear first cousin to the effects of agent orange ( cancers) - both guys were ardent pool players and thankfully my brother still plays to this day.

Slasher

KE = 0.5 • m • v2
Silver Member
Big thanks to Matchroom for giving Pool some credibility, hopefully the growth will continue and the talented payers that entertain us will be justly rewarded.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member

Best
Fatboy❤️
Damn Eric, you're getting downright religious on us. I nominate you for AZ Chaplain. ;)

P.S. Truer words have never been spoken on here!

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn Eric, you're getting downright religious on us. I nominate you for AZ Chaplain. ;)

I was sitting there talking to a friend swearing the matches today and it just occurred to me, so I just typed my thoughts.

Thx Jay
Eric ❤️😀

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was sitting there talking to a friend swearing the matches today and it just occurred to me, so I just typed my thoughts.

Thx Jay
Eric ❤️😀
That's another thing to be thankful for, that we can see the us open goings-on.

What a time we get to enjoy.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member

Best
Fatboy❤️
GREAT POST< REALITY!

HIGH FIVES AND POSITIVE VIBES!

TFT

whiteoak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Best
Fatboy❤️
Amen to this

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think Fatboy was just fishing to see how many "likes" he could get on a post! Boy! Did he hustle you guys good! 34 so far!

( for those with no sense of humor
It was a joke)

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member

first he's gotta get it straight that Yom Kippur is about atonement and reflection. Rosh Hashana is the New Year party! :D

Oh nevermind, that would be for AZ Rabbi.

Logandgriff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Post of the year IMO. We all need to be kind to each other and treat this as a brotherhood/sisterhood and not a place to dump on each other. We all love a magical sport but many of us myself included lose sight of this. And all of us, pool players or not, sometimes forget to treasure our many blessings, like LIFE, health and happiness.