~+~ LOOK and GUESS what arrived today ~+~

mair23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope all of you had a nice xmas and a happy new year :grin-square:
I would say With that pack that arrived today my year starts out great.
I am so happy to get my first case from .........., and it´s awesome, wow.:eek:

Let me know what you think is in the package - the case should be easy,
but what you think is in the case :rolleyes: :confused:

Erich

Pack1.jpg

Pack2.jpg

Pack3opened.jpg

Thecase1.jpg

Inthecase1.jpg

Inthecase2.jpg

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The case is a Melton.

I'm guessing what's in the case is a McDaniel and a Tascarella (McDaniel on bottom; Tasc on top).

Last edited:

mair23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess Melton. What do I win?
Beautiful case.

Glen

Will think about a price for you :rolleyes:

The case is a Melton.

I'm guessing what's in the case is a McDaniel and a Tascarella.

O.k., i though the case would be easy, but the second answer to my thread and one cue already correct, too. :rolleyes:
I have no idea how less i have to show that it would be harder - maybe only the closed case pic. :)
So, like i said one of your cue guesses is right, Mia.
Erich

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm guessing the correct answer is the McDaniel. The lazy S rings and the caps are pretty perfect for him.

So the 'Tasc' is the wrong guess. That makes it a lot harder. Only seeing the pin and the ring doesn't narrow it down much. So I'm gonna have to take another wild stab... Szam?

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guessed Szam because of the rounded pin and the fact that it looked well played and old. And because I know you have some pretty jam up cues.

But given that Berny says 'your Gina player' like he KNOWS (lol), I'll concede and say Gina. :grin:

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
I guessed Szam because of the rounded pin and the fact that it looked well played and old. And because I know you have some pretty jam up cues.

But given that Berny says 'your Gina player' like he KNOWS (lol), I'll concede and say Gina. :grin:
Aaaahh ..i think I was wrong and it has may to be a TAD :grin-square: ... at the other Hand ..may a Vollmer ;)

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Ahhh, you get the new Amboyna McDaniel from Dave, I have the same but with Lizzard Wrap and not Leather, that why I not buy them.Good Choice and now you will know the HYPE from this Stuff too:grin:
The Case is awesome too.
Ralf

runout1961

Ecclesiastes Ch. 12: 1-7
Silver Member
Absolutely beautiful Erich. Seeing these cases posted makes me even more anxious to get my package from Mr. Melton. Nice pickup buddy.

Rusty, great work as always Sir. Very nice.

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I would lean toward a TAD since the finish appears to be coming off the joint. Although the single silver ring is more of a Tascarella thing, I think the 5-16/18 makes me lean toward TAD or maybe an older Gina.

-don

mair23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOW - i realy love to be a member of this awesome AZ Community. :thumbup:
In the last 18 months i read and learned so many things about cuemakers, casemakers etc., etc.,
I am glad to be a member here and i am looking forward to meet each of you at the EXPO in March. :grin-square:

When i read how you are guessing about the TAD cue here,
and about other cues in "guess the maker posts" over here on AZ, it´s realy like - WOW for me. :rolleyes:
The knowledge so many of you have about cues and cases and the billiard industry is fantastic.
And that all of you are sharing these things here is even more fantastic and stunning, in my eyes. :bow-down:

I took a bad pic of the case with the two cues some minutes ago, but it has to be here.
Thanks to all of you for the kind words and compliments and special thanks
to "rdwell" for this old but nice plane jane TAD,
to "dacue (Dave)" for that awesome ebony and ambonyan MCDANIEL, and for sure
to "badabing (David)" who gave me the chance to own one of "Rustys" masterpieces.

Erich

RustyBillandTad.jpg

Last edited:

mamono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice! :) I like the TAD! The case is quite unique, very beautiful with all that tooling! :)