looking for a 3/8x11 butt

bignasty

"I already did it"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
im looking for a sneaky or a nice butt with a 3/8x11 pin flat faced wood cue, butt only! hit me up with pms of what you have!!:thumbup:

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
im looking for a sneaky or a nice butt with a 3/8x11 pin flat faced wood cue, butt only! hit me up with pms of what you have!!:thumbup:

Why not just have pin put in an old butt you may have, it is not very expensive/

ftgokie

D player extraordinaire
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I have an old butt that doesnt have a pin in it...its a nice looking butt I might add.....I could add one if you think you might be interested... let me know and i can take pics of the butt

samsarakid24

A Little TWISTED !!!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
3/8 x 11

I would get ahold of Troy aka here as koinnkid. He sold me a Kaiser cue for a great price with a Brass 3/8 x 11 Pin and it plays good. For the $$$
It would be hard to find a better cue with a 3/8 x 11 Pin IMO.

Thanks............Paul

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
296   0   0
I would get ahold of Troy aka here as koinnkid. He sold me a Kaiser cue for a great price with a Brass 3/8 x 11 Pin and it plays good. For the $$$
It would be hard to find a better cue with a 3/8 x 11 Pin IMO.

Thanks............Paul

I agree on that, my last cue was one of them and I have no complaints, it played well for a cheap cue, hit solid and looked decent too. :)

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Come on Big Nasty just buy a Southwest and throw away the shafts. You can always count on me to be there to solve your problems.

don

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
279   0   0

jbravo2984

~{BULL DURHAM CUES}~
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I have an old butt that doesnt have a pin in it...its a nice looking butt I might add.....I could add one if you think you might be interested... let me know and i can take pics of the butt
I have a butt without a pin in it as well... I'm hoping to keep it that way ;)