Lost my head, I'm sorry

JUSTABANGER 2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I sent it last night I wasn't sure how to find my PP address so I sent a payment requess I hope that will work and we can put an end to this. Thanks Richard

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok,well I was going to just leave this thread alone but I obviously need to make sure that some of what you said is explained a little better.

Calired, when you contacted me you asked if you could come and take some footage of the match for your website. I told you that we were not going to be allowing video to be taken at the event but that you should talk to tvmike about it as he has the dvd rights and its really up to him. You declined to ask him and so since I had seen you on hereI came up with a idea that would work for both of us. I said if you want to do some behind the scenes/promo clips for us that will enable me to justify you being in the room with the video and be able to tell TVMike that you were working with us. Later you came to me asking for gas money. I was a little taken aback as you wanted to be there anyway and I thought we were just helping each other and now it was turning into another expense. I agreed to pay you the money though so I am not disagreeing with you there.

Now, as far as the actual giving you the money. You came tome and asked for some of it and for whatever reason I gave you $10. Not sure why it wasn't $20 I gave you some of it as you asked. The next time you came to me wewereinthemiddleoftheevent and hada lot ofthings going on andso giving you the rest ofthe money wasn't at the top of my list since you were there at the event and felt sure that I would be seeing you before you left and that is when youwouldbeneeding it. You never said to me "Hey I'm leaveing can you give me that $$?". As you said you just left. Again I had a lot going on in the middle of the event.

So I guess coming on here and saying these things when a phone call would have maybe been better I'm not sure about. At the end oftheday you wanted to come and get footage for your website you got the footage for your website, you also didn't have to pay the $25 to get in and I gave you $10.00 for gas money. If you would like to call me as I know you have my number we can figure out how to get you the $40.

I appreciate your efforts and putting up the promo clips for us. I wish you had called me on this.

MARK it sound like to me that you are 1 cheap sob,i dont care what u r doing ,it takes 5secounds to dig in your tight ass pockets and give the man the gas money that he has clearly earn,btw the only good footage that came from the whole event was what CALIRED put out,CALI was the only 1 that did his job correctly(besides the sponsers)and he never stood to make a penny,the more this goes on the more it looke worst for you MARK!

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jay, Please can you just clarify for the forums that thedeal youaretalking about has NOTHING to do with me or my event? I am getting beat up a little here and don't want it to look like another one. thanks.

It ain't you babe!

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mark, you are digging a bigger grave, all you have is excuses.

You never address the problem of employing a A$$$$$$$hole to run the stream.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out the only one's that made money here where YOU, JONNY, EARL, NICK , and SHAWN.

Nick did his job like he always does, all Shawn did was talk shit on Earl, Jonny showed his true colors after getting caught whispering about cutting someone in on a deal and had to cover himself as fast as possible.

Not everyone knows that the 5 of you have been fiends for many years and to be it looks like one of those, OH LOOK SOMEONE WANTS TO GIVE US MONEY LET TAKE IT. things. It is starting to look like just another bunch of pool players doing whatever it takes to make a buck and not caring about anyone else.
If you take the money at least give the people what they paid for.

If you sleep with dogs your gona get fleas.

Look at it this way, We have CALIRED , JAY, and a few other respected people on one side, and a bunch of pool players on the other, HMMM who should people believe on this one.

All I know is how I was treated and if I was treated like that in person it would of been hard for me to not break the mans nose.
So if you want to continue to do these steams do yourself a favor and find someone that care about anyone else but HIMSELF.

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mark, you are digging a bigger grave, all you have is excuses.

You never address the problem of employing a A$$$$$$$hole to run the stream.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out the only one's that made money here where YOU, JONNY, EARL, NICK , and SHAWN.

Nick did his job like he always does, all Shawn did was talk shit on Earl, Jonny showed his true colors after getting caught whispering about cutting someone in on a deal and had to cover himself as fast as possible.

Not everyone knows that the 5 of you have been fiends for many years and to be it looks like one of those, OH LOOK SOMEONE WANTS TO GIVE US MONEY LET TAKE IT. things. It is starting to look like just another bunch of pool players doing whatever it takes to make a buck and not caring about anyone else.
If you take the money at least give the people what they paid for,
If you sleep with dogs your gona get fleas.

Look at it this way, We have CALIRED , JAY, and a few other respected people on one side, and a bunch of pool players on the other, HMMM who should people believe on this one.

All I know is how I was treated and if I was treated like that in person it would of been hard for me to not break the mans nose.
So if you want to continue to do these steams do yourself a favor and find someone that care about anyone else but HIMSELF.

AW just like i thought at first so it wasnt winner take all!weather it was or not,nothing can ever take away from that straight pool game,that was the best of all times!but i have to agree with u here that is what it is looking like,a five(5) man show!

"CaliRed".

High Def Videos!!!
Silver Member
Ok,well I was going to just leave this thread alone but I obviously need to make sure that some of what you said is explained a little better.

Calired, when you contacted me you asked if you could come and take some footage of the match for your website. I told you that we were not going to be allowing video to be taken at the event but that you should talk to tvmike about it as he has the dvd rights and its really up to him. You declined to ask him and so since I had seen you on hereI came up with a idea that would work for both of us. I said if you want to do some behind the scenes/promo clips for us that will enable me to justify you being in the room with the video and be able to tell TVMike that you were working with us.

This is pretty much accurate

bfdlad said:
Later you came to me asking for gas money. I was a little taken aback as you wanted to be there anyway and I thought we were just helping each other and now it was turning into another expense. I agreed to pay you the money though so I am not disagreeing with you there.

A few days after you had first presented the idea to me, I wrote to you because you were supposed to send me some info and I hadn't received anything and didn't know whether you were still wanting this done. This was on a Sunday (this is 5 days before anyone gets to town) and as you can see in the tone of my email, I didn't even know if you still wanted to do this, so at this point nothing was even agreed upon.

I wrote via email:

To: Mark Cantrill <cantrillmark@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sun, March 27, 2011 6:55:55 AM
Subject: RE: Followup on our conversation
Mark,

Just curious if you were still into this or not. You were going to send a schedule of what the guys were going to be doing from the time they get here. I wanted to be sure, before I get up at 3:00 am tonight and go into work early to make up my 12 hours I”ll miss on Thurs afternoon and Friday.

I also wanted to be upfront with you on something. I’m a broke bastard and I actually had to spend 300.00 on my paycheck Friday to get my camcorder out of hock so I could use it. (I had a tire blow out a couple of weeks ago and needed some money fast) I would hope you could accommodate me with some gas money for all the trips I will be making back and forth from Lincoln. I just know there is no way I could come up with enough to do it myself, so I have no choice but to ask. I’m not asking to make money on any of this, just that it won’t cost me money.

Anyways, let me know if you’re still interested

You wrote back:

Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2011 12:30 PM
To: Greg; Greg
Subject: Re: Followup on our conversation

Greg, I finally got something of a schedule together. However only certain parts of the schedule are things we can count on as we don't know what each person is going to be doing for sure. So I will be able to put you in certain positions to get done some of the thinks I would like to see happen in post match videos.

Mr Broke bastard welcome to the club membership is growing fast these days. Will $50 work for a tank of gas? Let me know on that please.

So you're comment as to

"Later you came to me asking for gas money. I was a little taken aback as you wanted to be there anyway and I thought we were just helping each other and now it was turning into another expense."

is way out of line. We hadn't done any more at that point then talk on the phone and throw some ideas out. As you can see by the email, I was wondering if you were still even wanting me to do anything since I hadn't heard back from you. So right up front, I told you I was hoping you could help me out with some gas money. You are the one that came up with the $50 amount. As you can see, we hadn't agreed on anything at this point. I made a request that I be helped out with some gas money, you offered $50 and wanted to know if I was still interested.

You're making it sound like I agreed to do this for you, then out of the blue I asked for gas money at the last minute. This couldn't be more further from the truth.

bfdlad said:
Now, as far as the actual giving you the money. You came tome and asked for some of it and for whatever reason I gave you $10. Not sure why it wasn't $20 I gave you some of it as you asked. The next time you came to me wewereinthemiddleoftheevent and hada lot ofthings going on andso giving you the rest ofthe money wasn't at the top of my list since you were there at the event and felt sure that I would be seeing you before you left and that is when youwouldbeneeding it. You never said to me "Hey I'm leaveing can you give me that $$?". As you said you just left. Again I had a lot going on in the middle of the event.

You can see now, that we agreed to $50 in gas money to do this, 5 days before anything even started. So me asking for some of it on Thursday night, after I was already 100 miles into it shouldn't have surprised you. Like I said previously, it was the look I got when I asked for it and you reluctantly pulled money out of your pocket and handed me a $10 and said "There.. is that enough"

I left because I could tell you didn't want to pay me. And that pissed me off. It doesn't long to pull some money out of your pocket and hand it to someone. After asking for it once and being told that you would give it to me in a little bit. Then coming over to stand next to you several times over the next couple of hours, and you not saying a word about it to me, pretty much gave me the answer I was looking for. Was I going to get paid or not. The answer was, if I was, it sure the hell wasn't' going to be easy and I was going to have to swallow my pride and beg for it. Each time I approached you, I made sure you weren't doing anything, so even though it was the middle of the event, you weren't doing anything at the time, except watching.

I determined that I was not going to beg for it and it was clear you didn't want to pay me, so I said the hell with it and left. My pride was worth more then $40, although it was close:)

bfdlad said:
]So I guess coming on here and saying these things when a phone call would have maybe been better I'm not sure about. At the end oftheday you wanted to come and get footage for your website you got the footage for your website, you also didn't have to pay the $25 to get in and I gave you $10.00 for gas money. If you would like to call me as I know you have my number we can figure out how to get you the $40.

I wanted to get some footage, yes. But I also said in the very beginning that if I had to ask TV Mike for permission, then I would rather just forget the whole thing.. it wasn't that important to me. I wasn't going to make any money off anything, I was just looking for some video to share with the pool community and plug Drifters.

I think it goes without saying, anyone that is doing something for a event that requires them to be there, would get into the event without paying. That's like telling the players that they need to pay $25 to get in or TV Mike to pay. If it helps, I only stayed for the 1st race on Sat, before it was clear to me that I wasn't going to be paid. I left before the 9 ball and didn't come Sunday. So I guess I was only there for $8 of it.

I haven't said hardly anything all these months, because I just chalked it up to a business deal that went bad. I wasn't going to go out and start up a thread and tell everyone what happened. In fact, there has been many threads of people airing their issues and concerns and I said nothing in any of those.

I have seen many threads of people voicing concern about this event and I notice a trend about them too. On one hand you have upset customers that are wanting some resolution, whether it be a refund or a apology or a acknowledgement that things weren't handled properly, then the promoter says they're sorry and they'll hook everybody up, and then the community posts about what a stand up move that was and praise is handed out, and then they bash the upset customers for having the nerve to ask for a refund or complain because of the apologetic post and promise of a resolution from the promoter.

It just seems that people that feel they got shafted, are getting the raw end of the deal. I realize everyone got shafted. The promoter, the money guys, the streaming guys, the customers, the nice guy trying to help sell a few PPV's..... hell the only guys that came out with the agreed upon monies, were probably the players.:)

People should be able to voice their displeasure, as well as sing praise of a event. Promoters should be able to come on and give their version of events and how they might be willing to make things right, if they care to do so.

This is basically the first time I said something about this, after waiting months. I never got a phone call or a email about making anything right with me... I am basically a customer too. We agreed to have me do some work for you and in return for that work, you were to pay me $50 for gas. I did the work, but you short-payed me by $40. I let months go by to give you a chance to make it right. I simply came on here with one post explaining that I felt like I got the raw end of the stick like some other people.

I haven't been bashing anyone, I haven't been starting posts about anything... I've mentioned it to a few people and that's about it. So, I think I've acted pretty professional about it. I don't think one post is out of line. I wouldn't have felt comfortable calling you or even emailing you about this matter, as I was made to feel uncomfortable about even asking to be paid on what we agreed upon in the first place.

I wouldn't even responded to this again, except that there was information that was incorrect, being posted.

I will have no further comment on this and consider the matter closed, even if a reply is made, no matter what is said... I am done with it. I consider this no more then a deal gone bad, and each person goes their separate ways with no hard feelings. I'm not asking for money from you and have written off the debt, so there is nothing that is needed to be done on your part financially.

bfdlad said:
I appreciate your efforts and putting up the promo clips for us. I wish you had called me on this.

I appreciate you putting on events and good luck in the future.

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
Actually...

For the most part this thread is garbage and it is resulting in more ridiculous name calling and people actually calling me ? An asshole? Do you realize you talking to one of the nicest most pleasant giving sacrificing people you will ever meet in your life? I'm talking about me.

Now before you open your mouth Cali Red and talk shit about me in whatever supposed polite capacity you think you are doing, maybe you should of streamed the event for $50 being that your gas money was online about 8 times less than mine was.

Oh I forgot you are not a streamer? So what exactly was the deal that I went back on? The fact that 2 of the people that were supposed to give me rides backed out on me out of my control? I can't even tell you how many people told me don't bother and don't do that job from the get go.

What part of my previous post which said that I wanted to do this job for the benefit of pool and I wanted it to have the best production possible didn't you understand? I don't know how to tell you this but one of the best in the country should not be losing money on doing a production job. I should NOT be paying out of my pocket for anything. The whole concept of this is absolutely absurd.

Please have your facts straight before you open your mouth talking bad about someone. It's not even professional to go into specific details of all this business as it is.

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For the most part this thread is garbage and it is resulting in more ridiculous name calling and people actually calling me ? An asshole? Do you realize you talking to one of the nicest most pleasant giving sacrificing people you will ever meet in your life? I'm talking about me.

Now before you open your mouth Cali Red and talk shit about me in whatever supposed polite capacity you think you are doing, maybe you should of streamed the event for $50 being that your gas money was online about 8 times less than mine was.

Oh I forgot you are not a streamer? So what exactly was the deal that I went back on? The fact that 2 of the people that were supposed to give me rides backed out on me out of my control? I can't even tell you how many people told me don't bother and don't do that job from the get go.

What part of my previous post which said that I wanted to do this job for the benefit of pool and I wanted it to have the best production possible didn't you understand? I don't know how to tell you this but one of the best in the country should not be losing money on doing a production job. I should NOT be paying out of my pocket for anything. The whole concept of this is absolutely absurd.

Please have your facts straight before you open your mouth talking bad about someone. It's not even professional to go into specific details of all this business as it is.

All you are doing is proving my point, you think WAY to highly of yourself.
The way to talked to me and others you would of got knocked out for on the streets.
And as for being one of the best in the country, again thinking WAY to highly of yourself, all i can do to that comment is LMFAO.

Now are you going to tell me I don't know what I am talking about and we all made up the fact that you talked to people like you are better then they are. GET OVER YOURSELF

Mike_S

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

It's good to see the issues from the event haven't damaged your self confidence.
Who voted you one of the best in the country? It's unfortunate that title didn't come with reliable transportation.

Weren't you shut down at the Derby for streaming without permission? Doesn't sound like something that would happen to someone with such an important title.

Last edited:

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
yes

Yes that is exactly what I will tell you that really you do not know what you are talking about and insulting me with ad hominem attacks only makes you look bad. Am I personally insulting you? No I am not. I am simply stating a fact that I know to be true and I also believe that someone who would one of the best in his field should be paid for his work, knowledge equipment and of course time.

Your attitude and other haters and unappreciation is the exact reason why you haven't seen many of my streams recently.

I apologize if during a live broadcast I could not address your concerns but I was working. It was not my primary job to answer every little question while I was on the job. It was my job to produce the event there should of been more mods to help out during the event but there was not.

Please don't watch my channel I do not want someone having their feelings hurt for my FREE work.

Mike_S

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes that is exactly what I will tell you that really you do not know what you are talking about and insulting me with ad hominem attacks only makes you look bad. Am I personally insulting you? No I am not. I am simply stating a fact that I know to be true and I also believe that someone who would one of the best in his field should be paid for his work, knowledge equipment and of course time.

Your attitude and other haters and unappreciation is the exact reason why you haven't seen many of my streams recently.

I apologize if during a live broadcast I could not address your concerns but I was working. It was not my primary job to answer every little question while I was on the job. It was my job to produce the event there should of been more mods to help out during the event but there was not.

Please don't watch my channel I do not want someone having their feelings hurt for my FREE work.

You didn't use the quote feature, so I can only assume you're addressing me.
I agree one of the best in the industry should be compensated for his time. It appears that hasn't happened in your situation. Maybe that's a sign that you aren't one of the best in the industry.
Since it was your job to produce the event it seems like addressing customer issues would be one of the most important duties.
You want to proclaim you're one of the best in the industry, I'd suggest being prepared to handle the critics.
I have zero interest in watching your streams. I think you're arrogant, and have a lot to learn about customer service!

Wouldn't a job with no paycheck ultimately be considerd a hobby?
Or maybe it's a failed business venture?

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
No...

I was not addressing you.

Hence your response is that of a hater and more bitter hateful negativity.

I'm throughly done with this thread.

duker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
a**hole ????

Tv Mike...boy you have a lot of guts and should remember what you say. You were Pi**ed out because someone called you " an A**hole. I f you look back at the response I sent about this situation: all I said was you did not deliver the product that you sold and that was the main concern. YOU CALLED ME AN " a**HOLE IN CALLING ME OUT. How does it feel when the shoe is on the other foot. You don't have a pot to Pi** in when you " TRY TO STREAM ". I purchase 90-95 % of PPV from Accu-Stats, TAR, and Big Truck, and sometimes I don't even watch the whole event. But if something would ever go wrong with their product they are selling, they make everything right for the customer......YOU KNOW WHY...............THIS BRINGS BACK REPEAT CUSTOMERS TIME AFTER TIME AND THEIR QUALITY BROADCASTS THEY PROVIDE, IS PASSED ON TO THEIR FRIENDS AND THUS GIVING THESE STREAMERS EVEN MORE BUSINESS. I have never seen someone treat the paying customer as rude as you did that day, and that my friend is why very few people will ever buy anything you stream or sell, you did this all of yourself, and as far as the $ 25.00 I paid for the " Bad Blood" this was a cheap lesson to never do business with you anymore....as they say 1 and done. I even took the time to personally call you during the event an offer you a way out of the problem, as what Accu-Stats did for their customers at DCC. They had trouble with the stream on 1 day, and what they did was put up a link for the viewers who paid and all they had to do is follow the link and they never missed a minute of the matches. Most of all remember" you are the one who called me an a**hole all because I said you sold a product that you could not deliver, and then you turn around and get Pi**ed off because someone called you one. People in glass houses should not throw stones........And by the way, you said you were looking to stream something other than Pool, you would do all of us a favor if you would...we don't need your kind in this game. Remember where the blame falls: If you can't deliver it....don't sell it..By the way...if you don't beleive that I purchase 90 -95 % streamers that are shown by: Accu-Stats-BigTruck and TAR,,,just ask them. I know I'll get what I paid for with them. Do us all a favor and go stream "PAINT DRYING ", that's about as exciting as any event you stream.

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
Yes you are an asshole.

The fact that you will CONTINUALLY post paragraphs and paragraphs of crap concerning this issue has been resolved to stir up more shit makes you an asshole in my book.

If i remember you not only called me during a live broadcast which I didn't hear a word you said BECAUSE I was WORKING.

You got in a chat and went back and forth with me publicly then privately then EMAIL... FOR HOURS...

Does this make you feel better about your life, I just don't understand it there is the lowest of low characters in pool because we keep finding them right here. Just hating, negative trash talking fools.

You could just go back several threads and SEE THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER that you are saying. I just don't understand it I suggest you and others like you get some mental help. I feel sorry for you.

This has thorughly ruined my day, my night, my week, and had soured me so much against the one thing I love to do. I'm suicidally sick at this point.

duker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A**hole TVMIKE

Why do we have these people *****ing to this level about something months later about something such as $25? We had claims come in and they were refunded now I will tell you directly that money came out of the promoter/investors money to begin with. Nobody even saw the claims except ustream themselves, we had no way of knowing who was disputing the payment for the event. If I remember it was about 25 people... which was a lot for how many tickets sold at least we can see how many were sold.

So not only did everyone lose money on the event from the get go but the banker even LOST more money because people want to do something on principal.

The main theme here is people are working hard to do the best they can to provide you entertainment that knowing well in the back of their mind they are going to lose money. I know I did just on the drive out there.

All I gotta say is I did the best I can and I am sure everyone involved will say they did the best they could as well.

I think what it comes down to is there is no possible way to satisfy everyone all the time. There are always going to be bad seeds in the bunch and we as people who must interact with them must just swallow it all. Some of the characters in this thread have been the bad seeds really and truthfully it is attitudes like this as someone else said that keeps pool down.

I'm terrible sorry that any of you would consciously try to hurt me or mark or anyone else because you felt something wasn't handled right. If I remember one of the nastiest things I've ever heard someone say actually said "I wouldn't piss in TvMikes mouth if he was on fire" was in that thread.

Duker, your the kind of person who will complain about anything just to be bitter thats my opinion. You might be a good friend or husband to someone but you are really good at trying to hurt peoples feelings or bluntly as I will say being an asshole.

Asbani the fact that you wish I never get a streaming job again I will say that please do not come into my channel and watch my broadcasts FREE or otherwise. If you want to hurt me that bad the least I can do is deprive you of some of the FREE entertainment that I provide to the pool community on a regular basis.

It's reasons like this that I am pursuing other potential streaming ventures far outside of pool. I'll be damned if one of the best in the country can't be appreciated for the work let alone put food in my mouth.

It's not persona ----TvMike, here is where you called me an A**hole because I said you sold a product you could not deliver !!!! Please check your later post where you were so pi**ed off because someone called you an " A**hole". I don't feel I was out of line in my earlier post...all I did was state the facts " YOU SOLD A PRODUCT TO PEOPLE THAT YOU DIDN'T DELIVER...So you ought to look where your problems are, and fix that area, before you start calling Paying Customers "A**HOLES" I THINK MANY PEOPLE ON HERE FEEL THE SAME WAY I DO

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Duker, the fact is he will never see that he brought this on himself and in his mind he can do no wrong.
The fact that it ruined his day , week, whatever, that is his doing.
See you on the next stream.

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
Seriously

Go the hell outside... get a life... you have so much hatred in your heart it's ridiculous. How can you possibly even say the things you saying... You are completely false. It doesn't even make sense at this point. I cannot do this back and forth bullshit when all you do is create this story that is false.

duker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
just posting back from what you said

The fact that you will CONTINUALLY post paragraphs and paragraphs of crap concerning this issue has been resolved to stir up more shit makes you an asshole in my book.

If i remember you not only called me during a live broadcast which I didn't hear a word you said BECAUSE I was WORKING.

You got in a chat and went back and forth with me publicly then privately then EMAIL... FOR HOURS...

Does this make you feel better about your life, I just don't understand it there is the lowest of low characters in pool because we keep finding them right here. Just hating, negative trash talking fools.

You could just go back several threads and SEE THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER that you are saying. I just don't understand it I suggest you and others like you get some mental help. I feel sorry for you.

This has thorughly ruined my day, my night, my week, and had soured me so much against the one thing I love to do. I'm suicidally sick at this point.

First of all, the only reason I just responded is when you called me an A**hole right in this forum and you don't even know me. Second....if people keep posting over and over again about the same thing ?...doesn't that tell you something..there was more then 1 person that felt they weren't treated fair when they purchased your Product. As far as I'm concerned this issue is over and I truly know where the problem lies, and so do many other customers that paid

Mike_S

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Go the hell outside... get a life... you have so much hatred in your heart it's ridiculous. How can you possibly even say the things you saying... You are completely false. It doesn't even make sense at this point. I cannot do this back and forth bullshit when all you do is create this story that is false.

Anyone else see the irony in someone that spends his time inside streaming pool telling anyone to "Go the hell outside"?

Nice!