Louis Ulrich!

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
I would like to congratulate an old friend Louis Ulrich on a fine performance (2nd Place) at the Turning Stone event this past weekend!!! :D

Not bad for a Californian!

dabarbr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CrownCityCorey said:
I would like to congratulate an old friend Louis Ulrich on a fine performance (2nd Place) at the Turning Stone event this past weekend!!! :D

Go Louie!!! Awesome showing. Keep them coming.

cuechick

Flys In the Kitchen
Silver Member
There is nothing like going after your dream and having it validated! You are awesom as both a person and a player! I am so happy for you!

Tom In Cincy

AKA SactownTom
Silver Member
One of San Diego's best players.

Louis is a very nice person as well and a gentlemen player at all times.

Mr Ulrich played at the Hard Times Billiards Summer Jamboree this year and played well

Last edited:

9_Ball_King

Respect The Game!
Silver Member
What's he look like?

Tom In Cincy said:
One of San Diego's best players.

Louis is a very nice person as well and a gentlemen player at all times.

Mr Ulrich played at the Hard Times Billiards Summer Jamboree this year and played well

Does anyone have a picture of this guy??

Joe T

Experiences like this are the reasons you do what you do.
Congrats, Well Played and Enjoy!

TorranceChris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CrownCityCorey said:

We are getting quite a pedigree for California now !! Ismael Paez, Tang Hoa, John Schmidt, Louis.:p Who got next ? :D

Dana Bufalo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice Job Louis!

9_Ball_King said:
Does anyone have a picture of this guy??
Louis%20Ulrich.jpg

girlwon1

Silver Member
He just has one of the most powerful strokes I have ever seen. He is so fun to watch, always has the right shot in his arsenal to get where he needs to go, because he possess that amazing stroke.

Five racks run in the finals?!! I would have loved to have seen the other guy sweat that!

Truly a champion, not just at the pool table.

Nice work, Louis...

Tina Pawloski

TheHole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sure this weekend was a big win...but he had a HUGE win last month @ The Georgia Barbox Open (our monthly $1000 added 9-ball tourney). He ran the table (including 6 people in our tourney that were @ Turning Stone). Not only is he a great shooter...but he is one of the nicest players around today. Ulrich is great for pool.

JohnPT

"Prove it!"
Silver Member
girlwon1 said:
Five racks run in the finals?!! I would have loved to have seen the other guy sweat that!

Truly a champion, not just at the pool table.

Nice work, Louis...

Tina Pawloski

umm he was down 12-2 when he ran that 5 pack. besides, Van-van is stone cold I dont think he sweats.

Louis Ulrich

Thanks everyone!

Thanks to all of you who were sweating me and pulling for me to win this. It was awesome to get past all of those players in the same event. It would have been nice to win but my luck just couldn't last forever dang it! It's really tough at these things. Not only do you have all of the strong american players in it, there's a whole bunch of new baby Efrens running around to look out for!

My poor wife sat there and sweated hard the whole tourney. I think she's still trying to get the knots out of her stomach, he he.

Hats off to Mike Zuglan. He ran a great tournament and it was a pleasure meeting him and the rest of the tournament staff. Mike had a good ol time poking fun at the "Cinderella" boy who kept on winning matches. He definitely added to the fun of the experience!

Thanks again to everyone!

Louis

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Louis Ulrich said:
Thanks to all of you who were sweating me and pulling for me to win this. It was awesome to get past all of those players in the same event. It would have been nice to win but my luck just couldn't last forever dang it! It's really tough at these things. Not only do you have all of the strong american players in it, there's a whole bunch of new baby Efrens running around to look out for!

My poor wife sat there and sweated hard the whole tourney. I think she's still trying to get the knots out of her stomach, he he.

Hats off to Mike Zuglan. He ran a great tournament and it was a pleasure meeting him and the rest of the tournament staff. Mike had a good ol time poking fun at the "Cinderella" boy who kept on winning matches. He definitely added to the fun of the experience!

Thanks again to everyone!

Louis

From what I heard, it wasn't luck that got you there. It was plain old good pool shooting. I always knew you had the game. YOU just had to realize that. A few times in the past, you were your own worst enemy. I have a feeling those days are behind you now. Good luck at the Open. I'm picking you for another top ten finish.

dabarbr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Louie, I just wanted to tell you that we were playing in a 14.1 tournament this last weekend at Danny K's and the main topic of conversation was you.

There were a couple of laptops there logged on to AZBilliards and we were being kept well informed. You have a great fan base here in SOCal as in many other parts of the country.

What a great tournament you had. Again congratulations. You are a person of world class character well as a world class player. The Barber.

Jimmy M.

Insomniac
Silver Member
Congratulations! Pretty damn good for a working guy (or for a non-working guy too). You gave the rest of us working stiffs hope! :)

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
dabarbr said:
Louie, I just wanted to tell you that we were playing in a 14.1 tournament this last weekend at Danny K's and the main topic of conversation was you.

There were a couple of laptops there logged on to AZBilliards and we were being kept well informed. You have a great fan base here in SOCal as in many other parts of the country.

What a great tournament you had. Again congratulations. You are a person of world class character well as a world class player. The Barber.

Who won Frank? What was the high run? And how late did it go?