Louisiana's best pool player.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
I thought fa sure when i saw u was last one to post that I was gonna read something like...since Jamie said he was playing the best pool of his lfe right now that You'd be his huckleberry...cuz that what you do...:thumbup:

Troy,
Quit trying to paint a bullseye on poor old Jamie, unless of course you are trying to reel one in. :winknudge:

houmatroy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Troy,
Quit trying to paint a bullseye on poor old Jamie, unless of course you are trying to reel one in. :winknudge:

Jamie wants some competiton...When I get my scope sighted in before hunting season you can bet high I'm ready to put the crosshairs on some live game....Jamie been practicing everyday & got his scope sighted in :grin:

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Houmatroy, what about a guy like me, who does not have a scope?

Jamie wants some competiton...When I get my scope sighted in before hunting season you can bet high I'm ready to put the crosshairs on some live game....Jamie been practicing everyday & got his scope sighted in :grin:

May I play too? Happy Thanks Giving to you and your family...
Regards,
Lock N Load.

kermik0513

Registered
joey a

I sure would like to learn how to see the shots. I met jamie in the 80's in N. Illinois when I was 17 or so.I showed him some halls watched some good matches.He played great to me back then.He once told me if you play with me mickey you will play like me and I believe that to this day.If you see jamie I would like to say hi to him.My name is MICKEY and I met him at Sunset Bowl in Waukegan Il. ( kerryandmickey2525@yahoo.com)I live in Tx now and really would like to chat with him. He is a great guy and a great player.If you have time and the info on that aiming system please shoot me an email. Thanks Mickey

JoeyA

Silver Member
I sure would like to learn how to see the shots. I met jamie in the 80's in N. Illinois when I was 17 or so.I showed him some halls watched some good matches.He played great to me back then.He once told me if you play with me mickey you will play like me and I believe that to this day.If you see jamie I would like to say hi to him.My name is MICKEY and I met him at Sunset Bowl in Waukegan Il. ( kerryandmickey2525@yahoo.com)I live in Tx now and really would like to chat with him. He is a great guy and a great player.If you have time and the info on that aiming system please shoot me an email. Thanks Mickey

Mickey,
I'll tell Jamie you said hello when I see him which should be soon.

The aiming system that Jamie credits with improving his already good game, is PERFECT AIM. You can get more information by clicking here.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Houmatroy, I asked if I may play too.

U must be feeling froggy to shoot open sites against a scope..lol
Happy Turkey day to you & yours too !

I did not just try to play without asking! Thanks for the Holiday greetings to me and my family. I do not have any sites at all. Scopes do not scare me off either. I probably can't make a ball, but I will try to. I might get lucky. Who knows! Good to hear from you. Thanks again.
Regards,
Lock N Load.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello JoeyA, and Happy Thanks Giving to you and your family.

Mickey,
I'll tell Jamie you said hello when I see him which should be soon.

The aiming system that Jamie credits with improving his already good game, is PERFECT AIM. You can get more information by clicking here.

I just used your good thread to speak to Houmatroy about his sites being set for competition. And to tell you Happy Holiday. He sounds like he wants to play Jamie! Have a great day JoeyA..... Thanks again.
Regards,
Lock N Load.

Matt90

Trust the Process
Silver Member
who said ?

How do you guys in LA track who is really the best player in LA ? Of course Joey A always downplays his game ,also I hear about players like Eddie Brown and our very own Robley . Do you factor in things like action ,reputation,proven history,how many tournaments that each player places in .The word on the street is also that JF was offered the 7 out by none other than Lock n Load ,he didn't take that game.Also I would say Joey A has probably played and placed in more tournaments in the last couple years .I'm a big fan of Geno's aiming system but I am not sure how to really calculate who is really the best player in any area fairly .

JoeyA

Silver Member
How do you guys in LA track who is really the best player in LA ? Of course Joey A always downplays his game ,also I hear about players like Eddie Brown and our very own Robley . Do you factor in things like action ,reputation,proven history,how many tournaments that each player places in .The word on the street is also that JF was offered the 7 out by none other than Lock n Load ,he didn't take that game.Also I would say Joey A has probably played and placed in more tournaments in the last couple years .I'm a big fan of Geno's aiming system but I am not sure how to really calculate who is really the best player in any area fairly .

picture.php

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
this one was pretty easy to figure out

This one was pretty easy to figure out. He asked Jamie who was the best! :thumbup:

Hu

JoeyA

Silver Member
You must know Jamie.

I just used your good thread to speak to Houmatroy about his sites being set for competition. And to tell you Happy Holiday. He sounds like he wants to play Jamie! Have a great day JoeyA..... Thanks again.
Regards,
Lock N Load.

No problem Lock. You're welcome to tag on to any thread I start and any post I make. Happy Holidays to you and yours. Now let that big belt out ANOTHER NOTCH. :D

This one was pretty easy to figure out. He asked Jamie who was the best! :thumbup:

Hu

:D:D:D You are SO WRONG! :D:D:D:

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you, JoeyA.

No problem Lock. You're welcome to tag on to any thread I start and any post I make. Happy Holidays to you and yours. Now let that big belt out ANOTHER NOTCH. :D

:D:D:D You are SO WRONG! :D:D:D:

What about your game? I am not going to say anything more about that subject. I let my belt out another notch! Hmmmm! We need a vote on the best player in Louisiana!!!!!
Regards,
Lock N Load.

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
What about your game? I am not going to say anything more about that subject. I let my belt out another notch! Hmmmm! We need a vote on the best player in Louisiana!!!!!
Regards,
Lock N Load.

Uh-oh. I feel another "Update on the Des Moines pool scene" thread coming on -- except this one for Louisiana!

:D
-Sean

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello Sean, I trust that your Thanksgiving went well for you and the family!

Uh-oh. I feel another "Update on the Des Moines pool scene" thread coming on -- except this one for Louisiana!

:D
-Sean

Are you saying something might come from my post about JoeyA? Keep all of that very quiet! Or low keyed, Sean. We would not want that to get out on the forum! He, he, he! Robflyf7 says he is going to take JoeyA's crown! Opps did I say that!!!!
Regards,
Lock N Load.