AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Popular day for birthdays.:D
🎂🎂🎂🎂

3105.JPG

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i suspected phone myint kyaw wouldn't be seeded, even though he won the SEA games last week, beating yapp, chua etc. definitely a dark horse.

not missing much, this guy. 8-0 now over the greek who beat sky woodward

edit: donut served

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
liu ri teng played perfect pool against alex. there's another dark horse. he played well in the scotland tourney too

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First time I see this 19 year old Kyle Amoroto playing in international event. One of Philippines top young players

Now playing another young gun Sanjin

Positively Ralf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Honestly nineball being produced by Europeans has made it as boring as can be.

Can't we have an action tourney series.....like derby city monthly?

I tuned into some of the Scottish open and now the UK Open....holy crap is this boring. And I'm doing my best to enjoy it but it has zero entertainment value for me so far. I genuinely do not know what it is but even the highlight videos I'm shutting off because there is nothing that is preventing me from switching.

Seriously, what the hell is it? I can't figure it out.

Reactions: SEB

Mich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tuned into some of the Scottish open and now the UK Open....holy crap is this boring. And I'm doing my best to enjoy it but it has zero entertainment value for me so far. I genuinely do not know what it is but even the highlight videos I'm shutting off because there is nothing that is preventing me from switching.

Seriously, what the hell is it? I can't figure it out.
I watched the Scottish Open and it was great. Shaw beat Ralph hill/hill and then Zelinski hill/hill in finals. Great matches and tournement.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i have few complaints so far, but i'm watching table 1 mostly. i think they pick faster paced players for tv tables this time, because that's what usually gets me when there's no shotclock

Positively Ralf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I watched the Scottish Open and it was great. Shaw beat Ralph hill/hill and then Zelinski hill/hill in finals. Great matches and tournement.
Guess that's on me then as I did not watch up to that point. But good to hear there was good play later on, especially in the finals.

mikepage

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is strength of the entire field and also showing who was eliminated the first round.
As you can see, none from the top quarter eliminated at earliest opportunity

1685552355694.png

mikepage

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
were there that many players at exactly 500? or are those players who had no rating?
Those are players with no rating just put in for completeness. Occasionally, of course, there is a strong player not yet on our radar. In our experience, though, the vast majority of unrated players are eliminated pretty quickly. And that is playing out here.

abbassi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pool has become unwatchable with all these characters getting down and up twenty times to take a damn shot.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Pool has become unwatchable with all these characters getting down and up twenty times to take a damn shot.
I agree for some of them. I think the shot clock comes in for the final rounds. I find the "+5 seconds" button essential for watching some matches.