MIKE BENDER WHERE'S MY CUES?????

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hasn't touched a drop??
What does that mean? Are you saying I'm going off on Bender and I haven't touched a drop of booze?
You're saying I need liquid courage to speak the truth?

If that's what you're saying I need you to understand.....I don't need booze for anything..
Do you have a problem with confidence? Do you need a drink or 8 to get you through a day?
If so Not all humans are dependent like you..

The facts are
I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs and if you do more power to you..Live your life.
I don't even drink coffee, I prefer herbal Teas..

I try to live a healthy lifestyle..
I work out, I try to eat as clean as possible, I take supplements, vitamins..
I maintain a healthy weight..
I rarely eat red meat and if I have meat it's chicken..
All my fruits and vegetables intake are organic...
I'm a Vitamix head.. Anybody that has a Vitamix understands..

So yeah explain touched a drop??
I'm pretty sure it was just a play on words, and had nothing to do with your sober lifestyle.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Hasn't touched a drop??
What does that mean? Are you saying I'm going off on Bender and I haven't touched a drop of booze?
You're saying I need liquid courage to speak the truth?

If that's what you're saying I need you to understand.....I don't need booze for anything..
Do you have a problem with confidence? Do you need a drink or 8 to get you through a day?
If so Not all humans are dependent like you..

The facts are
I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs and if you do more power to you..Live your life.
I don't even drink coffee, I prefer herbal Teas..

I try to live a healthy lifestyle..
I work out, I try to eat as clean as possible, I take supplements, vitamins..
I maintain a healthy weight..
I rarely eat red meat and if I have meat it's chicken..
All my fruits and vegetables intake are organic...
I'm a Vitamix head.. Anybody that has a Vitamix understands..

So yeah explain touched a drop??
Such a healthy lifestyle and you couldn't buy a sense of humor, not even for $300.

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm pretty sure it was just a play on words, and had nothing to do with your sober lifestyle.
You're probably right..
After reading some of the post I'm ready for battle.. hahaha
I just want to clear the air that this isn't some sort of chemically influenced rant.

I'm at a minimum 85% here.. lol

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just curious as to how long the OP is going to beat this horse here on AZ? Seriously, i get being pissed as i've had similar doings with custom knife and gun-makers before but HOW is coming on here going to solve ANYTHING???? I've never seen MB post on here. Does OP think that a AZ member will see this rant and contact MB and make everything ok?? Sometimes you just have to walk away and be glad it was only 300bux.

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is interesting..
I wonder if there's others out there that can't get a hold of him??
Anybody have a number other than these?

Website 907-895-4725
Office 907-563-3012
Office Direct 907-339-1025
Cell 907-322-9773

Attachments

• Bender.PNG
    Bender.PNG
    20.9 KB · Views: 117

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just curious as to how long the OP is going to beat this horse here on AZ? Seriously, i get being pissed as i've had similar doings with custom knife and gun-makers before but HOW is coming on here going to solve ANYTHING???? I've never seen MB post on here. Does OP think that a AZ member will see this rant and contact MB and make everything ok?? Sometimes you just have to walk away and be glad it was only 300bux.

If this is an issue for you just walk away or you can continue post.. Either is fine.. Your choice.

Don't try to control the situation...
We have enough of that in our world.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don’t have a dog in the fight, but there is zero chance that I would send directly to a maker $300 for something not to believed for five years

You should have placed it in an escrow account.
I wouldn't either but it's common with people who flip cues. When you see unchalked never hit cues from high level cuemakers on the for sale items forum those are cue flippers.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is interesting..
I wonder if there's others out there that can't get a hold of him??
Anybody have a number other than these?

Website 907-895-4725
Office 907-563-3012
Office Direct 907-339-1025
Cell 907-322-9773
I'm bored shitless so i tried all these. NADA. 3 were dead and one was some random machine shop. Try the BenderFans FB page. They seem to contact the guy. Done and dusted here. Pure lunacy.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If this is an issue for you just walk away or you can continue post.. Either is fine.. Your choice.

Don't try to control the situation...
We have enough of that in our world.
You really need some help. Obsession on this level is not good. Expecting an on-line forum to solve your issues may be even worse. Don't worry about answering as this is now IGNORED.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
You really need some help. Obsession on this level is not good. Expecting an on-line forum to solve your issues may be even worse. Don't worry about answering as this is now IGNORED.
He's just out for sadistic reasons at this point, that's why he came back a second time

LWW

MEMGO5
Silver Member
I wouldn't either but it's common with people who flip cues. When you see unchalked never hit cues from high level cuemakers on the for sale items forum those are cue flippers.
Oh I get that.

What they do with their property is not my concern.

The last suit I had made I put $300 at measurement with the balance due in ten days ... to a local tailor with a real storefront that had been there for thirty years.

To send $300 to a guy a thousand miles away for delivery in five years? Nah bubba nah.

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can't comprehend people wired like me with determination, and perseverance because you've probably quit something in your life.
I'm sure you used the phrase or thought about the words "I can't"..

I've got no problem with people that quit (it means your mediocre, it's not a bad thing) I have no problem with people that allow others to step all over them..Some people were born to be door mats..

I don't expect you to understand being tenacious, but I would never tell a quitter they need help...

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
You can't comprehend people wired like me with determination, and perseverance because you've probably quit something in your life.

I've got no problem with people that quit (it means your mediocre, it's not a bad thing) I have no problem with people that allow others to step all over them..Some people were born to be door mats..

I don't expect you to understand being tenacious, but I would never tell a quitter they need help...

It's delightful that someone would write about their own superiority in a post that is riddled with typos.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Just so you'll know maggot: at the age of 26(now 60) i broke my neck and damaged my spinal cord in a car wreck. Was told by more than one doctor i'd never walk again. Well a-hole, i walk, shoot pool and have around a 15hcp at golf. Never quit in my life. You are nothing but a delusional obssessive, petty nit. You truly need help. You actually believe that ranting like a spoiled bitch on-line will solve your problem.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just so you'll know maggot: at the age of 26(now 60) i broke my neck and damaged my spinal cord in a car wreck. Was told by more than one doctor i'd never walk again. Well a-hole, i walk, shoot pool and have around a 15hcp at golf. Never quit in my life. You are nothing but a delusional obssessive, petty nit. You truly need help. You actually believe that ranting like a spoiled bitch on-line will solve your problem.
Responding to every post in every thread seems a bit obsessive to me.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well speaking of the famous Jackpot's, how did you like your? Or are you one of the Keyboard Commando Expers who never saw, itched, or hit with a Jackpot.

I never got one of the Jackpots, so I can not speak of the hit , appearence, or finish quality. But I have had dealing with Dean Campbell, nothing but positive experiences.

Maybe in your spare time you should do a Q & A Thread on the Famous Jackpot Limited Edition Cues.
A little trouble addressing the post you quoted?

Laughable.

Is is because you are a hypocrite or was there a word you didn't understand?

Jerico

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm sorry I owe you an apology..
I deleted my reply to you after I posted it before you replied..
I'm in defense mode..
Again I'm sorry..

I did post another reply.. hahahahha Again
Naw man.. Who the F would do that..
I created this thread to humiliate Bender and trash him every step of the way..
I didn't create this thread to get my cues.. I knew I wasn't getting cues at the 1.5 years ago..
I'd rather humiliate Bender every chance I get..

Some people thinks its ok to take your money and string you along

I never mentioned Dennis took any money, but I think Dennis likes to F()@& with people..

I'll admit I thought Dennis was going to build me a cue, but after talking to a large sample of people I found out Dennis is a Flake..
So now it's my running joke I'm on the list going on 14 years.

I have no problem if a cue builder doesn't want to business with me.. It's their right..
Its the M-fkr's that take your money string you along like it's some sort of sport.
Its like these broke F()@&s need a interest free loan..

I had one cue builder have to get a loan from a Bank to pay me back...
I'm not shitting you..

It was over $5000 and he had to ask me how much he owed me and had no clue what orders I paid for..
He asked me to buy him wood on gilmer wood on a couple of occasions..
He asked me to buy him a set of golf clubs on ebay..
I was his human ATM.. LOL
Which cuemaker was that? Have you considered Guerra cues? I heard they're good players and you don't see them come up for sale.