Missing Members where did they go❓

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Hey Dave K saw you mention jimbo and your large friend from Atlanta who liked her sex cues Wow nice job voice recognizer I think I'm gonna leave that 1

just an FYI I was chatting with jimbo the other night at a Connecticut pool room and I'm pretty sure you're friend in Atlanta is a friend of mine as well as well named Rufus good man hope hes doing well

Here's a couple names I did not see in this thread

Big perm. Very funny
crawfish. Very funny
Cliffy. always great deals on some of the best stuff
dwgbod. Doug the eye doc and big collector killed in a car crash
Tikkler. big collector went on vacation and died
Hangemhigh. Tommy or Sam or whomever. Lots of speculation about him and his identity.
Ritchiebalto. Went camping on a gambling debt in the action room

Last edited:

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
All the crap you ever want to read is in a library....and all the good stuff is there also.
As long as there are good posts to read, I’ll keep reading AZ
We also have new members, good and bad. The good ones try and fit in and the bad ones raise a little hell and more times than not move on. Soon those good members will be "us" and we will be the ones that will cause threads like this to be started.

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
Hey Dave K saw you mention jimbo and your large friend from Atlanta who liked her sex cues Wow nice job voice recognizer I think I'm gonna leave that 1

just an FYI I was chatting with jimbo the other night at a Connecticut pool room and I'm pretty sure you're friend in Atlanta is a friend of mine as well as well named Rufus good man hope hes doing well
lol ... auto-correct, voice-transcription, all good for a few laughs :D

Rufus does not sound right, unless it's a nickname, in which case I will try to remember not to call him that if/when I see him (I am 5'6" and he might be 6'5").

Please say hi to Jim next time you see him, and let him know that his little Canadian friend Dave is doing well.

Dave

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Forever. It’s the same questions and answers and arguments over and over after a while. However among all the nonsense there are some of the smartest people in pool here and some good information. Just ignore the bullshit and you’ll be fine,

best
Fatboy
Some have fled to Facebook. I saw a picture of you that Mary put up. You were playing Backgammon! Facebook is similar, I've had to drop out of a group that kept coming up with the same kind of stuff over and over and over. Nice to see you Eric! I'm not here very long or often anymore myself, for various reasons.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'll be in Vegas next week sweating a little of the action at the World Ten Ball. Haven't been to a pool tournament in over two years and decided to get my feet wet again. I'm still very wary about being around crowds of people, particularly unmasked and maybe even unvaxed. Just testing the waters since I may go back in October for the World Series of Poker, also at the Rio. If you're in town please say hi if you see me.

Reactions: JAM

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some have fled to Facebook. I saw a picture of you that Mary put up. You were playing Backgammon! Facebook is similar, I've had to drop out of a group that kept coming up with the same kind of stuff over and over and over. Nice to see you Eric! I'm not here very long or often anymore myself, for various reasons.
Great to see you! I’m back here for a while. Probably a long while. I don’t do FB so I’ll be here. It’s smaller and I think every topic has been covered 14273 times. Haha!

best
Eric 😁

RobertaAgnor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm hardly ever on here anymore but do pop in occasionally. Hope everyone's doing well! Anyone planning to come to Pat's tournament next month in Norfolk?

SUPERSTAR

I am Keyser Söze
Silver Member
Apparently, someone advocated on my behalf and negotiated me out of a permanent/lifetime ban.
How they managed to achieve that i have no idea.
Shame i have zero interest in participating anymore.
Trolling obstinant obtuse intellectually disabled rejects (in pool or in NPR) while trying to have legitimate discourse with others, is something i dont have time for anymore.
Those days are over.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Apparently, someone advocated on my behalf and negotiated me out of a permanent/lifetime ban.
Trolling obstinant obtuse intellectually disabled rejects (in pool or in NPR) while trying to have legitimate discourse with others, is something i dont have time for anymore.
Those days are over.
Nah, my mother had me tested ;)

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Those days are over.
Dude.

I thought we were friendly?

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Those days are over.
Welcome back...

You never should have been banished for your political ideology...

Kd

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk