Missing Members. Where is RHEA?

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Agreed. The entry is $125 for the guys, not sure about the women. 800 miles for a tourney that I am sure she could find in Missouri or someplace closer
She also said that she didnt want the 8 ball this time. Maybe she has a gear that I havent seen but I think she just likes the gamble.

She's a fool.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
You are a silly boy, tank, shoe, or policy causing a breach

You are a silly boy. (I presume "Wedge" is a boy, a breach/seperation, or an array of tanks***, etc) :rotflmao1:

***Full Definition of WEDGE

: a piece of a substance (as wood or iron) that tapers to a thin edge and is used for splitting wood and rocks, raising heavy bodies, or for tightening by being driven into something
a : something (as a policy) causing a breach or separation
b : something used to initiate an action or development
: something wedge-shaped: as
a : an array of troops or tanks in the form of a wedge
b : the wedge-shaped stroke in cuneiform characters
c : a shoe having a heel extending from the back of the shoe to the front of the shank and a tread formed by an extension of the sole

Rhea Took a lesson from CJ Wiley and decided to quit pool all together. Then she found out JB got banned and is now living under a rock with Bill Stroud!

Wedge

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Coco often makes threads for the heck of it.

Broose, if you cared that much, you could have checked her Blog.

There are 2 entries dated July traveling thru Texas. I would assume that would tell you how well her job went. Yep, approx enuff time to get one pay check, then to the Grey Hound Station.

I couldn't be bothered but you could also check her Face Book page. I am sure there is a ton of what ever you're looking for there.

Last edited:

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think I overheard somebody talking about Rhea providing personal training to Lou in STL in case there was a rematch with JB.

NitPicker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pre-adolescent boys will often display their sexual frustrations by throwing rocks or dirt at their infatuations. And they do so publically in an effort to disguise their true feelings and try to convince everyone otherwise. All I can say is, welcome to puberty.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Coco often makes threads for the heck of it.

Broose, if you cared that much, you could have checked her Blog.

There are 2 entries dated Aug traveling thru Texas. I would assume that would tell you how well her job went. Yep, approx enuff time to get one pay check, then to the Grey Hound Station.

I couldn't be bothered but you could also check her Face Book page. I am sure there is a ton of what ever you're looking for there.

First off I don't do fakebook, so unless you have a link i am not searching fakebook as I like to call it...LOL.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL! It's called "Facebook" but you like to call it "Fakebook"! Super funny! LOL! LOL! I see what you did there! So clever! LOL!

I know! So subtle!!

Genius make funny.
bored-yawn.jpg

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
LOL! It's called "Facebook" but you like to call it "Fakebook"! Super funny! LOL! LOL! I see what you did there! So clever! LOL!

I call it Fakebook, and am sure I will not ever go on Fakebook as it is too me lame. People share everything about their lives. My Senior High School has a reunion soon, 50 years, and they have a Fakebook page with all the gruesome details.

Number 45 was a Hugh success with was it like 50 out of 650 showing up to talk about what was not important about 40 years ago.

I miss the 60's it was a great time, but it is history, and there is no time machine to return to.

Like talking about the glory days of pool, they too are history.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
First off I don't do fakebook, so unless you have a link

First Off. I provided two ways for yourself to answer your question.

So now, we have to jump to attention, do the work and provide you with the answer that you could or should provide for yourself.

Like who cares what site you do or not. In the past you have had zero problem scouring other stupid sites to link to for another of your excuses to start another of your stupid threads.

Secondly. You seem to be the only one that is interested in her life, so you do the effin work.

Have to remember, Brain trust, you are the one that started this stupid thread. None of us did.

Last edited:

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
First Off. I provided two ways for yourself to answer your question.

So now, we have to jump to attention, do the work and provide you with the answer that you should do.

Secondly. You seem to be the only one that is interested in her life, so you do the effin work.

Have to remember, Brain trust, you are the one that started this stupid thread. Not one of us did.

Yup and you are the king of name callers, you mom must be real proud of you.

Reactions: JAM