Monica Webb tried to kill me with an axe!!!!

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
As some of you know Monica Webb is playing a couple of tournaments in Norway, and she was one of the 16 invited players for the event I put on here on the small island where I live.

Well...

Line Kjorsvik and Monica Webb wasn't too happy when they saw that I was proudly wearing my "heartbacker" t-shirt showing my support to Sarah Rousey.

They decided to try to cuy my head off with an axe, but luckily I managed to escape ;)

Vegar Kristiansen won the tournament over Line Kjorsvik. We played 9-ball, 2 sets races to 4 and if a tie 1 last deciding rack for the win.

Vegar beat Monica Webb with a tie-breaker rack in the quarterfinal, and in the final against Line Kjorsvik, Line won the first set 4-2, and was up 3-1 in the next before Vegar won 3 games in a row to make the set-score 1-1.

The last deciding rack had a few safeties, and lots of great powershots from Line, before she scratched and Vegar managed to run the last 4 balls for the win. Vegar won $ 2550 while Line got $ 1400. A total of $ 6000 in prize money.

Later on in the evening, we had the annual Crab Racing, and Line and Monica bought a crab and put it in the race.

Their crab was successful in the first lap and qualified for the final, but ended up as runner-up out of 36 crabs in the field. No prize money for them, but it was fun watching when they tried to cheer on their crab and make it run :D

A fun weekend, and I hope they will be coming back to Kvitsoy next year!
 

Attachments

  • monicalineaxe.jpg
    monicalineaxe.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 914
As some of you know Monica Webb is playing a couple of tournaments in Norway, and she was one of the 16 invited players for the event I put on here on the small island where I live.

Well...

Line Kjorsvik and Monica Webb wasn't too happy when they saw that I was proudly wearing my "heartbacker" t-shirt showing my support to Sarah Rousey.

They decided to try to cuy my head off with an axe, but luckily I managed to escape ;)

Vegar Kristiansen won the tournament over Line Kjorsvik. We played 9-ball, 2 sets races to 4 and if a tie 1 last deciding rack for the win.

Vegar beat Monica Webb with a tie-breaker rack in the quarterfinal, and in the final against Line Kjorsvik, Line won the first set 4-2, and was up 3-1 in the next before Vegar won 3 games in a row to make the set-score 1-1.

The last deciding rack had a few safeties, and lots of great powershots from Line, before she scratched and Vegar managed to run the last 4 balls for the win. Vegar won $ 2550 while Line got $ 1400. A total of $ 6000 in prize money.

Later on in the evening, we had the annual Crab Racing, and Line and Monica bought a crab and put it in the race.

Their crab was successful in the first lap and qualified for the final, but ended up as runner-up out of 36 crabs in the field. No prize money for them, but it was fun watching when they tried to cheer on their crab and make it run :D

A fun weekend, and I hope they will be coming back to Kvitsoy next year!

What is with you, DUDE?

At the Derby City Classic, you had policemen arresting you and holding you in a headlock and now you have pool players wanting to slay you.

You really know how to get yourself in a fix.

Any video of the crab racing? I want to see the stake horses during the race.

Nowadays no one can catch our crabs down here in Louisiana.

JoeyA
 
Hey Roy,
Was there Gran Marnier involved at the time of the incident?
I try to keep it away from her :)
Best,
Ken Kerner
 
Come on Roy, break out the pictures where you caught the crabs! :eek:


I vaguely recall you posting pic's of your crab track last year, surely you took some pic's of this event?



...Norwegians, can't decapitate 'em, can't hate 'em... :grin-square:
 
That's a great lil event you decided to put on, they were talking about in the borana-omgwtf stream last night. Apparently it's a beautiful lil island and sounds like a nice place to shoot pool and... uhm... race crabs.

Props to you for making the event happen. Hope to see it live next year.
 
What is with you, DUDE?

At the Derby City Classic, you had policemen arresting you and holding you in a headlock and now you have pool players wanting to slay you.

You really know how to get yourself in a fix.

JoeyA


And besides that, what about what recently happened in Greece? So far, it's been "hush-hush", but word has started leaking out. Seems Roy beat the Greek Prime Minister out of a fair sized bundle playing a few sets of rack-your-own 14.1. The P.M. was soon emptied out and then, he fired an air-barrel at Roy. Roy won that one also! And, he wanted paid BEFORE he got on the boat back to Norway. The P.M. scratched a check, it bounced and the rest, as they say, is history. Roy single-handedly took down the whole Greek economy and weaked the Euro while he was at it!

CNN captured some of the after-math when the people went to the banks to find that there was no money left......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rshdJZruH_0

:grin:
 
What is with you, DUDE?

At the Derby City Classic, you had policemen arresting you and holding you in a headlock and now you have pool players wanting to slay you.

You really know how to get yourself in a fix.

Any video of the crab racing? I want to see the stake horses during the race.

Nowadays no one can catch our crabs down here in Louisiana.

JoeyA

I don't have any video of it, but I know Line was taping the final and I believe either she or Monica will post it on facebook.

Here are two pictures of the Stadium. Bigger crabs as spectators, small crabs for the race.

About 80 people was watching and following the action on the crab racing. More than double from when I put it on last year.

Next year we will build another Stadium, and also make sure it can be used for our new game Crab Roulette ;) T-shirts with the official Kvitsoy Crab Racing logo is now available, and we will have flags etc for next years race. (I've got too much time to think about stuff like this)


krabbeløp.jpg

krabbeløpet.jpg

kvitsoycrabracing.jpg
 
I don't have any video of it, but I know Line was taping the final and I believe either she or Monica will post it on facebook.

Here are two pictures of the Stadium. Bigger crabs as spectators, small crabs for the race.

About 80 people was watching and following the action on the crab racing. More than double from when I put it on last year.

Next year we will build another Stadium, and also make sure it can be used for our new game Crab Roulette ;) T-shirts with the official Kvitsoy Crab Racing logo is now available, and we will have flags etc for next years race. (I've got too much time to think about stuff like th

View attachment 137508

View attachment 137509

View attachment 137510

Now that's priceless !!!:grin-square:
 
I don't have any video of it, but I know Line was taping the final and I believe either she or Monica will post it on facebook.

Here are two pictures of the Stadium. Bigger crabs as spectators, small crabs for the race.

About 80 people was watching and following the action on the crab racing. More than double from when I put it on last year.

Next year we will build another Stadium, and also make sure it can be used for our new game Crab Roulette ;) T-shirts with the official Kvitsoy Crab Racing logo is now available, and we will have flags etc for next years race. (I've got too much time to think about stuff like this)


View attachment 137508

View attachment 137509

View attachment 137510

Are the stake horses allowed to wave a chicken neck in front of the racing crabs?
JoeyA
 
Roy, I had no idea that one of my t-shirts could threaten your life!! Great picture. I'm glad your tournament went well. I hope you get a chance to do it again. I know you worked hard on it!

Sarah
 
Back
Top