mr. Bond

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey Mr. Bond are you for real or are you a figment of your own imagination ..

You know what I have . You state to me you knew of Jeff ..

Well Red Shoes hah . Tell me why Jeff did not like that place ..

Oh yeah he taught me well . And he was a U.S.Marine .
As I've stated I wish to honor Him .

Me well I am careful Because I know what I have Inherited .

Films we can get Films for personal viewing ..

Yeah I watch what people do and take mental notes .

Bread and Butter I have . Now find some honey .

Brian,
I got your messages( about your collection) from last night, but you didn't even wait 12 hours for me to respond before you posted this. Could you please exercise a little more patience, and a lot more respect. I certainly don't know what the rush is all about but I do know that taking a jab at me with a post like this will gain you absolutely nothing.

I did not know Jeff personally so how would i know if he did or didn't like Red Shoes?
I was just throwing out a suggestion for a place to potentially meet up. I happen to know the owner of Red Shoes very well and have never felt unsafe there in any way.

Prior to you posting this thread, not a single person here disagreed with anything you said about your cues or items, but you, unprovoked, posted several defensive and patronizing statements as if " nobody believed you" , which, simply put, just didn't make a hell of a lot of sense. I suggest you just relax a bit and bring it down a notch. Nobody said your items are fake. Nobody called you a liar. And most of us would be delighted to see what you have, but not if you keep being unpleasant about everything.

Take it easy.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did Danny Harriman come back under a new name?

My grandmother, who is 90, sounded a bit like when she overdosed a on morphene and we had to come watch her till she got moved into a rest home for better care.

If this was a picture or video clip, this post would be a guy walking in the middle of highway with no pants with an almost empty bottle of Jack.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is a lesson to be learned here......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 462

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Brian,
I got your messages( about your collection) from last night, but you didn't even wait 12 hours for me to respond before you posted this. Could you please exercise a little more patience, and a lot more respect. I certainly don't know what the rush is all about but I do know that taking a jab at me with a post like this will gain you absolutely nothing.

I did not know Jeff personally so how would i know if he did or didn't like Red Shoes?
I was just throwing out a suggestion for a place to potentially meet up. I happen to know the owner of Red Shoes very well and have never felt unsafe there in any way.

Prior to you posting this thread, not a single person here disagreed with anything you said about your cues or items, but you, unprovoked, posted several defensive and patronizing statements as if " nobody believed you" , which, simply put, just didn't make a hell of a lot of sense. I suggest you just relax a bit and bring it down a notch. Nobody said your items are fake. Nobody called you a liar. And most of us would be delighted to see what you have, but not if you keep being unpleasant about everything.

Take it easy.

He was just bonding...

brian v

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He was just bonding...

I recall the day that JFK was assasinated I was 4 years old and all of my family were weaping .
And yes to your statement of me .

To all that made they're appearance to give a shout I am glad that you have chosen to express yourselves thanks .

Indulging yourself lavishly can be done safely and within regulations .

Steve Mc Queen did as did Mr. Paul Newman on a Race Track .

Hustlers do it in a dinky dark stinking room . whats the difference ?

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
While there's a lull in the posting we could talk about the 'Bond Girls'.
This one is my favorite. Miss Rosamund Pike.

Jesters

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recall the day that JFK was assasinated I was 4 years old and all of my family were weaping .

To all that made they're appearance to give a shout I am glad that you have chosen to express yourselves thanks .

Seriously Brian, I am wondering about you at this point. Are you on some meds or do you drink? Something isn't wired right with you. I am only going by your posts, they make no sense. I wish you well but check with your Doctor if you are taking anything they may be having an effect on you. Seriously

brian v

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seriously Brian, I am wondering about you at this point. Are you on some meds or do you drink? Something isn't wired right with you. I am only going by your posts, they make no sense. I wish you well but check with your Doctor if you are taking anything they may be having an effect on you. Seriously

That is why you are the Jester . You are a figment of your own imagination and can only put others down to entertain yourself ..
Try raising a family some day and tell us all about your experiences trying to do that proficiently .

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
hell, i'm back in! :rotflmao1:

TATE - take your pick for Post of the Year nominee
JAMES, Honey - class, as always

Are you Mr. Bond ?
Then Don't Reply !

Good question .

I was Born with a Photographic memory , But I ran out of film at the age of 3 ..
My father whom raised me to walk upright and be honorable . Whom knew Burton Spain from his youth in Chicago amongst others here and knew all to well of human nature and Poverty understood mans desire to overcome depravity !

Chicago is not a safe city .

That is why you are the Jester . You are a figment of your own imagination and can only put others down to entertain yourself ..
Try raising a family some day and tell us all about your experiences trying to do that proficiently .

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
hell, i'm back in! :rotflmao1:

TATE - take your pick for Post of the Year nominee
JAMES, Honey - class, as always

Wow, tough choice just trying to make sense of it all. Maybe I should partake for awhile and get back to you. :wink:

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Brian,

Take it easy.

Is he asking you to bring a lot of cash and wants to avoid a public place? He might not be as crazy as people think.

brian v

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is he asking you to bring a lot of cash and wants to avoid a public place? He might not be as crazy as people think.

No ! No 1 carries a lot of cash these days with out security .

You ever heard of Quantico ? Were looking at ya right now ..
I do not have the time for this here and well .. the question was asked in 2009 so I answered it . I spent15 years trying to convince my sister that we need to honor her late husband and reveal the true path of the COM Cues utilized by Paul and Tom .. also Amos 's
The commisioned cue pieces and cases .

Now tell me whom is the Historian Here ?

Last edited: