My 2 Runde

The Beginner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My R6 and R12 series....hope you like it guys :)

DSC01615.jpg

DSC01625.jpg

DSC01615.jpg

DSC01619.jpg

DSC01614.jpg

DSC01618.jpg

DSC01620.jpg

DSC01616.jpg

DSC01622.jpg

Last edited:

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice

Thanks for taking the time to share. Makes me want another R series.

The Beginner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jun

No messing....give the prices for both and I will take them. Great sticks mate.

Si

Si,

sorry mate nfs for both cues :D...both are special cues that came from both friend ....specially the r6 that own by my late friend that past away last year during the Canadian open I might keep this cue for a very long time :)...but if you want i can send both cues for a month but you can send me Szam, showman or Searing to use for a month too..is like a swap :thumbup: How's your big boy so far?

At Mattb: thanks for a nice words on my cue....R series a great cues...can't go wrong playing with both cues...R6 is my playing cue for now and hits like a TON :thumbup:

At deanoc: thank you :)

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stellar pair of cues Jun! It's amazing how sometimes the most simple designs are the most beautiful.

Congratulations,
Chris

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Very nice cues Jun and also pretty hard to find. Hang on to them and you won't regret it......

James

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Yep the Veneer combos on the 2 are VERY RARE, I bet they hit really good too! Ron

The Beginner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep the Veneer combos on the 2 are VERY RARE, I bet they hit really good too! Ron

Thanks Ron for a nice comment on my cues...i think the R6 is a rosewood ...im not sure if it's rare ..i haven't seen an r6 that has a rosewood .....

@Ken: i have seen a website that has all the R series..i forgot who owns that website :)