My All Rime Favorite Room

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member
There is action on every table every day and the house man always holds the bets on all tables because the air barrel was invented here. They have lots of sweaters benches and you can buy almost anything here. Nice 5 star restaurant and if you dont have a gun or knife they will give you one. 064.JPG

065.JPG

066.JPG

067.JPG

068.JPG

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
By your title, I was expecting readings by poets that couldn't spell so good,:)

I've been in action in a lot of rooms like this.....Where is it ?

pt....a white guy who loved 4th and Main in LA

SLIM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cool photos

I enjoy viewing any pictures dealing with pool.

At first i thought the thread was posted by astro, from the "jetson's" cartoon.

Slim

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
By the looks of it, a Federal Pen.

That was my guess as well. You have to use the term "I put him in Jail" carefully there when talking about safeties.

Although the outfits and the fact that they are allowed cues and I don't see any guards, it may just be a really seedy pool hall LOL

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Spidy, you're such a salty, sarcastic SOB that surely enjoys taking candy from babies.

You're officially off my christmas list after this. ;)

Banks

Banned
That's weird, I don't see a single Filipino. :confused:

Yeah, doesn't look like there's any islander in them there native/spanish and the no-smoking sign is in spanish. I want to say that he's posted this place before. My first thought was also a jail, based on the fencing, but they're too well-dressed for that and I don't think a custom/non-bar cue would hold up that well in such a place. Not to mention, there's a concession area. I'd guess somewhere in central, maybe Nicaragua, Guatemala or something.

Baby Huey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No hanging lights, so where do you post the stakes?
No Simonis cloth?
No girls, what a shame.
No tough guys, that's no fun.
No Bathrooms?
No pictures on the walls?

I love it

JWM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is action on every table every day and the house man always holds the bets on all tables because the air barrel was invented here. They have lots of sweaters benches and you can buy almost anything here. Nice 5 star restaurant and if you dont have a gun or knife they will give you one.View attachment 326917

View attachment 326918

View attachment 326919

View attachment 326920

View attachment 326921

I played in a room much like this, in Ciudad Acuna, back in the 60's. Great money games. Room was located in boys town.

John Wesley
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Plan My life As If I Will Live Forever, I Live My Life As If Each Day May Be My Last