My apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

crabbcatjohn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
why wait for the video

just post a picture of your shipping reciept Trent, it will show the weight of the package right on the reciept

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
After all the BS on Trent's end, it is not out of the realm of possibilities that Meridian did receive the shafts and is just f*cking with Trent now.

Either way, I think Trent dug this hole for himself, and now has 2 simple options:

-Go back to being done with selling cues through this site, give a big middle finger to Meridian, and move on.

-Send 2 more shafts to an agreed upon person on this site, who will then send them to Meridian. The lack of good customer service up to this point should demand Trent makes this right IF he is really sorry and wants to try and rebuild his name/cue making on here, even if it means Meridian is walking away with 4 shafts.

My business consulting fee is not cheap, and I expect Trent to pay me for my services promptly. Send cash only, and might as well send it twice, I can tell you already that the 1st envelope will be empty.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After reading the other threads and now this one, I have come to one conclusion.

I have absolutely no respect or trust for either one of these guys.

Just absolutely rediculous.......

flash5153

none
Silver Member
Whats going on here?? This hasn't been hashed out yet??

Where are the shafts??? Someone got the shaft!!!!!!

I'm on the edge on this one,,but I just can't believe they were not in the box. Seems there would have been more of a response if they were not there. But I really do not know.

This this is entertaining I have to admit. Where's the video????

Lumocolor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I dont know what anyone else is thinking at this point but if i said i had a video over 7hrs ago i'd have posted it by now.

Also in 7hrs i could have gone to the post office and bought a new box, repackaged just the butt in it, sealed it, faked new paperwork saying the darn thing only weighed 15 ounces, went to a best buy 2 states away and bought a camcorder, filmed myself opening my shiny new box that looks like it is only being opened for the first time and still have that video up for people to see by now.

So at this point i don't believe anybody anymore...lol

rrich1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I dont know what anyone else is thinking at this point but if i said i had a video over 7hrs ago i'd have posted it by now.

Also in 7hrs i could have gone to the post office and bought a new box, repackaged just the butt in it, sealed it, faked new paperwork saying the darn thing only weighed 15 ounces, went to a best buy 2 states away and bought a camcorder, filmed myself opening my shiny new box that looks like it is only being opened for the first time and still have that video up for people to see by now.

So at this point i don't believe anybody anymore...lol

Or.....you could have tapped it back up and just opened the other end of the box

Trent

Banned
I guess we won't know that unless we see the reciept and what it weighed will we. I think either party who is in the right wouldn't be afraid to post either the receipt and or the label...

I'm at work now but ill try to find it and post it tommorrow for you, but the problem is that I was eager to just get rid of the cue and be done with it so I didn't take pics of each piece on a scale and honestly don't remeber what it weighed.

That and I used quite a bit of paper in the box so who knows.....

But I have no problem finding the receipt

Anyone look if the weight was listed on usps under the tracking number??

I'm on my phone ill look tommorow I'm beat for the night graveyard shift sucks

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I thought it was the guy in the book suppository.

What was his name again? Waldo? I don't think they found him after that.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Man just when you think you have seen it all in this place.

Not gonna lie....I am entertained.

Trent

Banned
Why do the joint end of the shafts look so different?

--Jeff

i was doing that for a while so you could tell shaft 1 and 2 apart if you didnt have JPs it was something i was trying to do to make it easy to tell them apart from each other and to make my shafts a little more recognizable.

but your response if what ive gotten so far people look at them like uh.... why dont they match, and then I feel stupid for eplaining it so i figure ill stop doing it.

time for me to crash its been along day.
if i have time ill check this in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.