Never tried a Bigtruck Show PPV??? Here's your chance.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
If you have NEVER seen one of my PPV's, I would like to invite you to try it out for FREE!!!

Send me an email with your name, city and state requesting a code. In the subject line put "FREE ROLL"

Thanks for checking it out!

Bigtruck@PoolActionTV.com

This weekend I will be broadcasting :

The Country Calvin Classic, a celebration of Old School Pool.

CountryCalvinFlyer.jpg

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ray is a first rate Guy and a good friend, who puts on one heck of a stream. He has done lots for pool, thanks ray!!!!!:thumbup:

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Ray, is this the 2 foul push out event? Yippee, I've been waiting on this. Thanks buddy, for comping the feed!!

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ray, is this the 2 foul push out event? Yippee, I've been waiting on this. Thanks buddy, for comping the feed!!

I am not comping the feed, just extending a special offer to folks who haven't seen the show before for Saturday.

This offer is for first time viewers and will be for Saturday only.

Thanks!

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for all the e-mails!! I will e-mail your code on Friday. If you have any trouble simply come to the chat and I'll get you hooked up.

Ray

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Bump for some old school 9 Ball.

For any of you who have never seen the game played the way it was before Texas Express this is a can't miss!

Must see TV. :grin:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
What a nice gesture

Does this count if I have seen some of your free vids on USTREAM?

:p

No, you're good send in your request!

The idea here is, I want everyone to know that my PPV system is smooth, reliable and secure.

I have done several of these and have figured some things out. I know that many have had problems, with some of the PPV shows on the internet, and I want you to be able to see how mine works with ZERO risk or cost to you.

Thanks to everyone who enjoys watching good pool as much as I do!

Ray

Last edited:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Maybe I get to watch David play this weekend.
He hasn't been posting much lately, betcha I know what hes been doing.

lukemindish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rays streams are TOP NOTCH in quality. If you havent gotten one of his PPV i highly recommend it!

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
brilliant idea!!

I don't know about all that, but I do understand about being concerned as to whether or not you will get a good value for your hard earned money.

I believe my show IS worth at least what I charge and is worth supporting. Come by and check it out.

If you have never purchase one of my PPV's Saturday is on me. Email me you name and where you live and you will get your code on Friday.

bigtruck@poolactiontv.com

Thanks,

Ray

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Bump for retro 9 Ball.

Ray, I know the final rules you settled on were somewhere in that other thread but I admit to being a little lazy wading through all those pages. Could you post up the rules for the event here?

Thanks.

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ray,

Message sent. Thanks for the great offer. I'd say this is a win win, as to be perfectly honest I didn't know you did PPV. Thus you get some quality marketing (people who otherwise didn't know and now who will tune in) and we get a potentially cool broadcast for no money. Who wouldn't get in on that?

I think you have a great idea...but do me a favor. Could you post up somewhere the easiest way or best place to see what PPV's you have available in the future...if the stream is as good as people say, I'm sure I will become a customer of yours.

Thanks again,

KMRUNOUT