Nit Shirt

Testa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can anyone tell me where to find the shirt ""You're a nit. I didn't say you're a bad guy, I just said you're a nit." I know I seen Chris Bartram wearing it. Any help would be appreciated -

Thanks!

LeagueShirts

I make pool stuff!
Silver Member
I didn't see it there. If it's not trademarked / reserved / copyrighted by anyone, I can make it for you.

catscradle

<< 2 all-time greats
Silver Member
Can anyone tell me where to find the shirt ""You're a nit. I didn't say you're a bad guy, I just said you're a nit." I know I seen Chris Bartram wearing it. Any help would be appreciated -

Thanks!

I want one that says "I'm a nit, but that doesn't make me a bad guy".:)
It would go good with my "Slacker" t-shirt.

BRKNRUN

Showin some A$$
Silver Member
Isn't Chris the one that made that quote?

I think I saw Lenny wearing a shirt that said that in the near past.

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
Isn't Chris the one that made that quote?

I think I saw Lenny wearing a shirt that said that in the near past.

yes sir i told that to someone here on az billiards they said it was ok to quit winner with no warning just quit.
you should tell the person you are playing a few sets before you quit if you are winner.

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
yes sir i told that to someone here on az billiards they said it was ok to quit winner with no warning just quit.
you should tell the person you are playing a few sets before you quit if you are winner.

Thanks so much for saying that too Chris, now evertime I wear that TAR shirt out I have to explain what it means!! lol You are classic though. :cool:

cueandcushion

Cue & Cushion_STL_MO
Silver Member
Cafe Press?

Lots of websites will make whatever you want. Just one quantity too. Just have to type in the message or upload a picture to the website. I know I have had Vistaprint make one of a kind shirts for me like $10 full color.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
People, this shirt that Erica is looking for is from TAR http://www.theactionreport.com . It's the Chris Bartram quote. To just up and use it and say to go get a shirt made in my opinion is nitty.

Get a hold of Justin ( JCIN ). There might not be any left.

Fred

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member

quitting winner no warning is like a gay bj... you're a fag either way lol.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
We will have them up for sale soon. They are due from the printer on the 12th.

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
This shirt has never been released and Im not sure if it will. But I made a couple for myself to wear around. Its a crowd pleaser.

your_a_nit.png

elvicash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This shirt has never been released and Im not sure if it will. But I made a couple for myself to wear around. Its a crowd pleaser.

your_a_nit.png

You should make a shirt promoting how to not be a nit.

Example

Don't be a Nit
Fire it all

But it will be hard to beat the Bartram / TAR shirt that is a classic

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
You should make a shirt promoting how to not be a nit.

Example

Don't be a Nit
Fire it all

But it will be hard to beat the Bartram / TAR shirt that is a classic

The Bartram line is a classic.

I've actually got TONS of designs that are similar. Just hard to narrow them all down and actually afford to put them on a bunch of shirts. We have A LOT of things that are on the horizon that Im excited about.